Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast

Coming back from a 2 year hiatus, Just wondering what happened to the leveling EQs (hell i miss falz arm because it gave great exp) Where do you get exp now...?

Sorry wrong post haha xD
    Last edited by Ashvanale; Aug 24, 2017 at 05:37 AM.

We still need an Archer, Saber, Lancer, Ruler, Assassin, Rider Caster, Berserker and Avenger.
    [All Class] Nue Houjuu / [GuHu] Remilia Scarlet from Ship 02.
    74HU - 52FI - 71RA - 60GU - 75FO - 75TE - 75BR - 66BO | 68GU - 62HU - 47RA
    Leader of team Touhou.
    Community owner/developer of TF2Data | Now playing: VRChat

Quote Originally Posted by Ashvanale View Post
    Where do you get exp now...?
    Buster Quests, Advanced Quests (VH,SH with Arks Rally boost).
    “Even If you’ve only got a 1% chance of winning, but you convince yourself you’re gonna lose, that 1% becomes 0%.” – Lina Inverse

Quote Originally Posted by Chdata View Post
    We still need an Archer, Saber, Lancer, Ruler, Assassin, Rider Caster, Berserker and Avenger.
    YES PLEASE!

also, I hope they collaborate soon again, I need more Fate costumes

If they won't ever do that KC collab I've been wanting, F/GO Tamamo Caster final ascension costume pls.

Basically the hero Class is the same to telling the others that they disliked the subclass system. The reasons?

The skill tree is ridiculously easy to input for making that class a very strong one, in comparison with the others (which can be considered from now "basic classes" since the hero is an advance one...). If that thing is not enought, the meaning of a class which uses one weapon of each different type means the multiclass builds are completely obsolete, or at least that thing is what I think when I see an elite class with the ability to deal a lot of damage with any weapon type.

I run Hero on a few characters now (mainly because it's overpowered to all hell and gets TA money quicker) but I still find that Fighter holds up well. Other classes feel a bit watered down and Bouncer is almost completely redundant now. I should stress I don't play Gunner or Summoner so I can't speak for those.

Hero should feel overpowered in comparison to the other classes; it's the only advanced class we have. Maybe in Episode 6 we'll get another advanced class that could rival Hero. For now, enjoy Hero while it lasts before it's inevitably nerfed to hell in Ep6 Anyone who played Braver during the Shunka-spam days of Ep2 knows what I mean

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)

Am I only feel like hero is too fast and tiring?
    I mean yes it's broken, op, does stupid damage, has OP speed, but after couple hours of playing hero I just feel strong tiredness.
    Never felt like that playing on su for 6-8 hours straight.

Quote Originally Posted by Neith View Post
    I should stress I don't play Gunner or Summoner so I can't speak for those.
    Have a friend who plays gunner, who says like, it still can do good, but hero is like, easier.
    As for su... su is just dead class now, lol, still can do something on single bosses (not much tho), as for mobs cleaning quests, whatever you do it will be similar to you just afking.

Quote Originally Posted by rsod View Post
    Am I only feel like hero is too fast and tiring?
    I mean yes it's broken, op, does stupid damage, has OP speed, but after couple hours of playing hero I just feel strong tiredness.
    Never felt like that playing on su for 6-8 hours straight.
    Mmm.. my take on your comment is that coming from SU (assuming that you mainly played Su only) → to playing melee/Hero would require a few minor adjustments to playstyle (and whatnot) and once you get used to it, you'll be alright.

I would presume that playing melee (and some melee classes more than others) requires more concentration, timing, and technical skill, for example like dodging, countering, being dextrous with your hands/fingers so your characters movements are performed fluidly. Also, another thing, playing melee, and more so with playing Hero, requires that you're always on the move, that you're relentlessly performing some action, like dashing, attacking, countering, etc. constantly. Perhaps this is why you find it tiring because you're constantly doing something. Coversely, with Su, the playstyle isn't as intense. Of course, this is not to downplay Su or anything (it's a different playstyle), just that you'll get used to playing Hero overtime as your body/mind adapts to it.
    Last edited by Evangelion X.XX; Aug 25, 2017 at 06:35 PM.