Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Evangelion X.XX View Post
    Mmm.. my take on your comment is that coming from SU (assuming that you mainly played Su only) → to playing melee/Hero would require a few minor adjustments to playstyle (and whatnot) and once you get used to it, you'll be alright.

I would presume that playing melee (and some melee classes more than others) requires more concentration, timing, and technical skill, for example like dodging, countering, being dextrous with your hands/fingers so your characters movements are performed fluidly. Also, another thing, playing melee, and more so with playing Hero, requires that you're always on the move, that you're relentlessly performing some action, like dashing, attacking, countering, etc. constantly. Perhaps this is why you find it tiring because you're constantly doing something. Coversely, with Su, the playstyle isn't as intense. Of course, this is not to downplay Su or anything (it's a different playstyle), just that you'll get used to playing Hero overtime as your body/mind adapts to it.
    Well, yeah, you kinda right, I'm not really liking fast gameplay style. Even if I can perform on it averagely well, it's just too tiring. I'll prefer to stay as summoner for now, using hero for my alts for TA runs

Quote Originally Posted by rsod View Post
    Am I only feel like hero is too fast and tiring?
    I mean yes it's broken, op, does stupid damage, has OP speed, but after couple hours of playing hero I just feel strong tiredness.
    Never felt like that playing on su for 6-8 hours straight.
    Just use TMG and hold left click + brand new star when needed if you're lazy. Somehow that still outdamages many classes.

You can finish all your dailies and weeklies in a fraction of the time it used to take, with less effort involved. Having the best mobility bar none, ranged attacks and insane range, speed and power on your normal attacks is just too convenient.
    Orbit sword feels like it was made for this class, I'm never going to change unless they make a stronger version. Can just keep dashing anywhere and then either just a wait a couple sec to get it back or instantly recharge with the weapon action. Step Jump and Step JA rings are also both absolute necessities.
    I don't see any reason for the other classes to exist really. They're slow and a pain to play.
    Last edited by FantasyHeaven; Aug 26, 2017 at 01:26 AM.

Hero Rifle please, i hope....
    i'm not fan of TMG and sword also talis

No matter how they change numbers they'd really have to buff classes in other areas for me to want to play them again.

Hero has mobility second to none, and is just more engaging in all aspects. Dodging, jump cancels, lining up AoEs, burst combos, teleporting, and a passive that encourages variety... It takes everything all the other classes gameplay had and combines it.

It is a well-designed class in that it has a low barrier to entry, but a good player can still find many ways to optimize. Also despite sword being so good the other two weapons don't slouch at all and are completely viable.

I wanna see Champion class next. Gimme fists with grapples and throws, dual-wielding wands, and bazooka jumping.
    Last edited by BlankM; Aug 27, 2017 at 03:55 AM.
    Ship 2
    Player ID: BlankM
    Character: Mauseletta
    Youtube Channel(Currently lacking PSO2 content)

Quote Originally Posted by rsod View Post
    Have a friend who plays gunner, who says like, it still can do good, but hero is like, easier.
    this is the main thing about Hero, its like, other classes can still be higher DPS than hero by a bit, but they take so much more effort and perfection to actually achieve a slight damage lead against any Hero that its just not worth bothering.

I have a question: How do you challenge hero?

Bacause if upcoming bosses and content cannot do that, well advanced classes break the game in and out.

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

I'll play hero when im serious about it, but I can only play on that level for like half an hour then I start messing up and getting killed.

still like the other classes, havent done as much with hunter and fighter than the others, but that's just because the character that focuses on those two as main class has been sidelined since I already 80'd them both there; so once my other characters got their mains and subs to 80 I'll go back to give hunter and fighter some attention.

did play around a bit with wired lance; the power buffs are nice, but they REALLY need to fix the fixed-distances on stuff like holding current, grapple charge, and other spin getting messed up by environment geometry.

anyway, all of the other classes seem pretty solid, it's just that hero's low skill floor in nearly every situation, as well as it's high mobility, that is making it such an attractive option to use.

heck to me it's one of the most wonderful times to play Techer, since I can just buff everybody and know they are going to actually get the job done

^Definitely, a Techer is always a welcome in an MPA full of Heroes.

Quote Originally Posted by Kintama View Post
    I have a question: How do you challenge hero?

Bacause if upcoming bosses and content cannot do that, well advanced classes break the game in and out.
    solo deus zephiros, i'd say that's a decent challenge for 99% of the player base.