Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

its really depressing that it has to take a whole year for another advance class, then ANOTHER year for the obvious remaining weapons AD Class. they have to have this whole 10yr road map setup already just adjusting when needed. it really shouldnt take them this long to get another class out. but ya like others said they should have put out all 3 Advance Classes out, it would shame some or maybe all the other classes we've been with for awhile but thats probably where they need to decide how to not make them completely obsolete in the long run.

also really annoying hearing from a friend saying a rumor spreading that Sega deliberately slowed down all the other classes to get ppl to spend money on HR. I really dont know where this comes from and I guess from a lack of attention they cant recall how fast (for example) Gurren Tessen goes off and it apparently its "slower" when its not, it's just be adjusted to HR so long

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    really annoying hearing from a friend saying a rumor spreading that Sega deliberately slowed down all the other classes to get ppl to spend money on HR. I really dont know where this comes from and I guess from a lack of attention they cant recall how fast (for example) Gurren Tessen goes off and it apparently its "slower" when its not, it's just be adjusted to HR so long
    That's what everyone in any MMO says but frankly PSO2 is unique in that it rewards capping all classes and they've been handing out 13* cfiles like candy. I've had zero gearing costs for Hr because it was just a matter of pulling an existing sword, talis, tmg and units from storage. I want to update my 11* Saiki hybrid set to Evelda but that's another matter.

All the others classes play at the same speed than before and actually Force was made faster (reduced charge time on a bunch of techs), there is also the faster charge time on Vol graptor and Gravity point PAs and some other katana PAs, so i guess it's either ppl that haven't tested the changes or they played Hero too much to actually remember the actual speed of the others classes so when they tried it, it felt slowed down

Also, uploading some PSO2 musics on Youtube when i got enough time to do it, i might have what you're looking for : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHr...C9cNXO0AjuItAA

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    Are you guys adapting well swapping back and forth or struggling a bit? or not a prob for some of you
    No problems when swap classes from Hr to normal, perhaps because i was playing all classes before Hr.

Not read whole thread but it seems just another crying, complaining, yes this is pso-world i know xD

I think most of the Hero complaints in general are pretty meh.
    People are complaining that the class is too strong, when it's an "Advanced Class", it's SUPPOSED to be strong, it's SUPPOSED to make other classes obsolete. We're getting to the point of the game where the old classes are meant to be used as a means to obtain new ones, just like how many other games (and previous Phantasy Star games) did it.
    If advanced classes were only as strong as the classes you had to play to unlock them, there would be absolutely no point to it. Honestly, if you guys think Hero is OP, wait until they make the next classes, which are likely to be more single-attack focused classes which would absolutely demolish something like Hr, which is all over the place.

As for the slowdown, I'm feeling it for real, even Braver's normal attacks are slow to me now.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaugen View Post
    Honestly, if you guys think Hero is OP, wait until they make the next classes, which are likely to be more single-attack focused classes which would absolutely demolish something like Hr, which is all over the place.
    They even mentioned Hr is all-round advanced class.
    Last edited by LancerFate; Aug 22, 2017 at 08:46 PM.

Did they ever state that advance classes were supposed to make older classes obsolete? All I heard was that they're supposed to be strong.

Hero is the real jack-of-all-trades, which is fine, but certain classes should have higher advantages in certain areas. Ignoring all the work they put in for the 9 other classes would be ludicrous even for Sega, as classes in this game aren't as simplistic as Types in PSU at all.

Or maybe the playerbase likes to eat shit enough for Sega to go extra lazy and pull that off, who knows
    Last edited by Xaelouse; Aug 22, 2017 at 09:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xaelouse View Post
    Did they ever state that advance classes were supposed to make older classes obsolete? All I heard was that they're supposed to be strong.
    You heard it right, they never stated that older classes were gonna be obsolete, in fact they announced plans to tweak the older classes during EP5 (new skills and some behaviours changes) while Hero won't be updated now they're done with the glitches it had (macros and EPPR ring thing), so the older classes aren't obsolete from SEGA's POV unless having future plans for a class means it's obsolete for you xD

Also, uploading some PSO2 musics on Youtube when i got enough time to do it, i might have what you're looking for : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHr...C9cNXO0AjuItAA

Quote Originally Posted by Cyber Meteor View Post
    You heard it right, they never stated that older classes were gonna be obsolete, in fact they announced plans to tweak the older classes during EP5 (new skills and some behaviours changes) while Hero won't be updated now they're done with the glitches it had (macros and EPPR ring thing), so the older classes aren't obsolete from SEGA's POV unless having future plans for a class means it's obsolete for you xD
    But they stated Hr ADVANCED.
    “Even If you’ve only got a 1% chance of winning, but you convince yourself you’re gonna lose, that 1% becomes 0%.” – Lina Inverse

I feel the slowdown from other classes, but I dont mind since I barely played missions lately. At least doing tacos/dailies and such for funding my waifu clothing is slightly less boring now U: