Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    otherwise we're going straight into the "Hero or nothing" wall
    I believe we are already at that point several weeks earlier

I'm wondering though, if in case Sega was actually anticipating a 99.99% Hero playerbase meta for the rest of the episode, are they going to back up content with more phasion features/scratches? More BQ spice n' stuff?

Feel free to point out if I'm wrong, but it seems to me that in the next few months (or even weeks), players would either simply go hiatus (since nothing else to use but Hero), collect lobby points (since nothing else to use but Hero), or possibly even quit the game altogether (since nothing else to use but Hero) if the current trend continues. Maybe players could put up with using nothing but Hero, or meeting no other players in quests but Hero for the next two years?

Even if not the entire attack set type, maybe at least one other advanced class could have really helped clear up the distinction of 'Advanced' tier classes.

DISCLAIMER: I understand that not all classes were rendered (completely) obsolete by Hero, but from a convenience standpoint, the meta simply dictates its practical dominance (over all other 'lower-tier' classes). Even with a few rogue low-tier classes in MPAs, you'd still consistently see Hero and just Hero, like, 95% of the time.
    Last edited by AnikaSteinberg; Aug 22, 2017 at 07:44 AM.