Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Random "Nice" Swordsman Calsetes's Avatar

About the only things that appeal to me are the Missiles lobby action (and that's literally just going off the name, I'm picturing a missile launch similar to Macross / Robotech) and the "arm claws" you get for the frequency bonuses. And those arm claws would wind up being $40 for a pair for one character that I can't use on any others, unless those are somehow special and separate from the "two tickets to unlock for all characters" thing which last I checked they weren't.

I really think they need to do something with those. Make those specifically account-wide if they don't have any other means to get them, or something.
    Stupid, stupid rat creatures!

Quote Originally Posted by Calsetes View Post
    About the only things that appeal to me are the Missiles lobby action (and that's literally just going off the name, I'm picturing a missile launch similar to Macross / Robotech) and the "arm claws" you get for the frequency bonuses. And those arm claws would wind up being $40 for a pair for one character that I can't use on any others, unless those are somehow special and separate from the "two tickets to unlock for all characters" thing which last I checked they weren't.

I really think they need to do something with those. Make those specifically account-wide if they don't have any other means to get them, or something.
    No they aren't all the bonus scratch accessories will be stuck to the one character that uses it. As for the Missle LA well its not that great, video. Just your typical male screws up female does it right LA.

Random "Nice" Swordsman Calsetes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by IchijinKali View Post
    As for the Missle LA well its not that great, video. Just your typical male screws up female does it right LA.
    Wow, not what I thought. That really sucks - I was hoping for something awesome like shooting out missiles, not "I'm flying around like a missile."

Though I could still have a use for that male version on a female character - made a character named "HealBot" who's short, fat, and meant to be purely comedic. Her Support Partner is an exact duplicate but at max height which means they're only 10 or so "units" off from each other height-wise.
    Stupid, stupid rat creatures!

Quote Originally Posted by IchijinKali View Post
    No they aren't all the bonus scratch accessories will be stuck to the one character that uses it. As for the Missle LA well its not that great, video. Just your typical male screws up female does it right LA.
    I saw a video of a female cast doing the "mistake" version:
    https://youtu.be/-bkSVSBO27c?t=32

I'm not sure how you differentiate the two animations when you enter the "/la missile" command though.

On the topic of the scratch, I'm wondering if Harriet's cape goes well with any other basewear.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryna View Post
    I'm not sure how you differentiate the two animations when you enter the "/la missile" command though.
    /cla will do the opposite gender version (or you can specify the exact gender version you want with /mla and /fla); additionally, you can hold shift when selecting the lobby action from the quick menu list or when using the alt shortcut if it is bound to one.
    Last edited by Anduril; Aug 23, 2017 at 01:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    /cla will do the opposite gender version (or you can specify the exact gender version you want with /mla and /fla); additionally, you can hold shift when selecting the lobby action from the quick menu list.
    Thanks for the information.