Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Spoiler!

So potential is added to Deathblow Fury, during Attack Phase and Buster Phase additional power boost.
    “Even If you’ve only got a 1% chance of winning, but you convince yourself you’re gonna lose, that 1% becomes 0%.” – Lina Inverse

Quote Originally Posted by LancerFate View Post
    Spoiler!

So potential is added to Deathblow Fury, during Attack Phase and Buster Phase additional power boost.
    Saw that too. Guess I was right on the money.

Schvelle, here we come!
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Saw that too. Guess I was right on the money.

Schvelle, here we come!
    Spoiler!

Also is it just me or Schvelle drop rate is less consistent than Cleasis? I had to do 3 runs to get once 6 stones. Other were 3 and 4 despite using rdb and timed.
    New field is very nice too. A lot more tense <3 ... for now

Defense phase is more critical than buster or attack, so arguably this is a downgrade.

On the other hand, Bullet Kunai is surprisingly good.
    Last edited by TehCubey; Sep 7, 2017 at 04:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TehCubey View Post
    Defense phase is more critical than buster or attack, so arguably this is a downgrade.

On the other hand, Bullet Kunai is surprisingly good.
    It's not a downgrade at all. Schvelle's effect adds Attack Phase to Deathblow Fury's effect on top of Defense, so you actually get effectiveness in two wave types now.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    It's not a downgrade at all. Schvelle's effect adds Attack Phase to Deathblow Fury's effect on top of Defense, so you actually get effectiveness in two wave types now.
    Does it? On swiki, it links back to the original weapon's potential rather than the first upgrade, leading me to believe that it is a replacement rather than a direct upgrade.

lmao, I thought Schvelle's effect was just on attack phase and then we're having a new upgrade which includes on Buster phase.... but now im curious what's the effect when were having a new upgrade, hopefully it changes the model of the sword and not just color scheme

Quote Originally Posted by Superia View Post
    Does it? On swiki, it links back to the original weapon's potential rather than the first upgrade, leading me to believe that it is a replacement rather than a direct upgrade.
    You are correct; it replaces the Defense Phase boost with the Buster and Attack Phase boost, it doesn't add them to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    You are correct; it replaces the Defense Phase boost with the Buster and Attack Phase boost, it doesn't add them to it.
    Shoot me