Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast

I never win any raffles, but I may as well take a shot at this one.

Quote Originally Posted by blkbox11 View Post
    what's the reason behind your deleting + quitting? Is it real life obligations, or that the game is moving at a pace/in a direction you are no longer comfortable with, etc.?
    I Can't really say I've ever had a problem with PSO2s pacing. Of course there was changes to the game that I wasn't very fond of but it never stopped me from playing. I Can't say I wasn't a good player but I wasn't a bad one. I've just gotten use to the lifestyle of putting so many hours into the game to the point where I was too comfortable with it. Now comes the point and time where I have to become an adult and I don't have the hours/gains I did in my previous years. It's a terrible habit I've formed from playing countless hours that "if I can't go nonstop I'd rather just not play at it."

I'm just wondering what the base cause of this is, since 25k hours is not a small amount of time.
    Its strange because its not something that crosses your mind until you actually sit down and think about the numbers.

Forgot to mention that I saw the Extra Information section as well. But the title of your video mentions depression, which is what prompted me to ask this.
    The depression in the title wasn't suppose to mean much. It's really just suppose to symbolize the amount of hard work, money and effort put into the account gone within a messily 20mins. It's depressing because I really like PSO but man has it sucked me dry.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    No one wants to see your Space Whale of a character doing Rodeo Drive.

I see. That sounds a lot like my friend's case, too.

Anyway, sorry to derail this thread. Carry on.

Quote Originally Posted by JCry View Post
    Now comes the point and time where I have to become an adult and I don't have the hours/gains I did in my previous years. It's a terrible habit I've formed from playing countless hours that "if I can't go nonstop I'd rather just not play at it."
    What' you've said resonates with me as well.

Sooner or later I think I'm gonna have to call it quits (by choice) due to irl responsibilities for my own dear sake; I've invested over 12,000 hours (non-idle time, like AFK-ing in the lobby) and a lot of irl money for AC in this game with no regrets; I'm more or less a pretty hard-core player, and I think many of us here on PSO-W are pretty hardcore on some level or another, at least definitely more so than the average casual since we take the time to research and discuss stuff.

But one of the things I like about this game is that I play it raw (without the English Patch) and it gives me an opportunity to practice my Japanese in-game with other folk.

But yeah, anyways, sooner or later I'm gonna have to let this game go too... and when that time comes, I'll probably donate my stuff to a lucky random beginner on Ship 7 since they'll probably need it more than a veteran player.
    Last edited by Evangelion X.XX; Aug 27, 2017 at 01:22 PM.

sad to see you go. RIP returner farm, your reindeer rules will remain forever

Sure, I'll try my luck. Good luck with your future endeavors, OP.

Hmm, why not? Applying for meseta raffle.

cant win if you don't play, why not. sign me up lucky 70

Count me in, I'D like to join this raffle please.
    Those are very valid reasons to leave PSO2. Im currently an adult, looking for work. I just go give out my resumes and then When I wait for a call, I play PSO2. I don't... play it as frequently as you did, so I think I'll be fine with on and off. but.. I hope this choice treats you well in the future

I'll give it a shot, no harm in trying.. except my hurt feelings when I see who wins lol.
    Still miss our PSU days, Jcry. Hate to see you go, but I hope life treats you better.

~Daniel/Castatron/Souja of waR
    Last edited by kingdanny; Aug 27, 2017 at 07:19 PM.