Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

i don't like Heroes to be honest

Well.
    I think Sega wants to get rid of old messy double class system, and make classes and skill trees that are simplier for newbies.
    Hero is way more powerful and simplier than old classes, easier to level up, and so on.
    So what they actually need to do is to delete all old classes and make instead couple more advanced.
    Can't say that I like this, I don't like hero class and I like playing another classes, but old classes all dead for good now.

Quote Originally Posted by rsod View Post
    Well.
    I think Sega wants to get rid of old messy double class system, and make classes and skill trees that are simplier for newbies.
    Hero is way more powerful and simplier than old classes, easier to level up, and so on.
    So what they actually need to do is to delete all old classes and make instead couple more advanced.
    Can't say that I like this, I don't like hero class and I like playing another classes, but old classes all dead for good now.
    That'd be getting rid of one of the things that makes it interesting.
    If they want it gone though, I don't mind replacing it with the PSP/2/2i's system which allowed us to pick the weapons and "skills" we wanted.
    Do you have ANY bug in PSO2? Are you creating yet another thread about how you can't take screenshots, your game crashes, or textures are missing AGAIN? Do you NOT search the forum before asking? Then the L.A.W. FIX is for YOU!

It's EASY! Just go: Tweaker -> [!] button -> Other tasks -> Enable Large Address Aware, and you're DONE! Just remember to do it EVERY UPDATE!

Quote Originally Posted by rsod View Post
    Well.
    Honest idea:

- Make every class self-sufficient a la Hr with their own different specialties
    - Remove subclassing allowing you to utilize an additional skilltree, instead making it simply give extra stats and allowing you to use that class' specific weapons
    - Allow access/usability to every weapon of your subclass, regardless if all-class or not.
    - Ingrain core skills (gears, step attacks, etc.) into the weapons themselves rather than having them be skills
    - Find and adjust any potentially game-breaking weapon potentials that may come about from this (like that old crit pot partizan+fighter shit)
    - Make sure its fucking fun to play.

this would fix a lot of issues i have with the current state of old classes
    but i honestly don't know a lick shit of what it was like to actually play this game since i played autopilot hunter before hero came out anyway

When PSo2 decided to become a mobile game is when the game was "going downhill fast." for me.
    *In game currency that can be earned/purchased with real cash (well Arks cash->Real cash) (Like Orbs from Heroes)
    *Said currency being able to obtain through means of "Playing the game, doing objectives etc"
    *Stamina system for gameplay (BQ/EQs/Crafting) that recovers over time or in game currency
    *Collecting "points/objects" to obtain the Super Rare weapons (Collection files) (Some MGs event prizes include a free Super Rare unit, or weapon for doing the quest/event)
    *Collecting MORE objects to upgrade said Super Rare weapons (Zieg's upgrade items, this kinda thing is how you "upgrade" your Fates/GO servants)
    *EQs feel like events in said mobile games as well since everyones grinding them to obtain the "SR from the event" but are stopped because of the stamina or time. I honestly think PSO2es does that as well. I dont really know.
    *Gachapon mechanics for the AC/SG scratch that contribute to nothing besides cosmetics or build alot of meseta currency from selling unwanted cosmetics (Sell unwanted SRs/Ultra Rares for more gold/feathers or trade in for a different Ultra Rare)
    *Whales CAN benefit more out of the game because of having the currency to break the stamina systems, the collect files, building alot of meseta from gacha "Successes", having alot of grinding support also from said gacha "Successes"

all in all, makes me sad. Granted i play shit like FE:HEroes, Fate/GO, LLSIF or Bandori. but I wouldnt want to expect that kind of mechanic for an actual retail game :/

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

The farming simulator a.k.a gathering for rings is one of the shittiest things to come out of ep4
    Quote Originally Posted by FireswordRus View Post
    But if u take mpa with a lot boses in 1 time, and if FI have war cry lv10 ,FI win
    -----------------------Flashing-----------------------------------------------Tagami--------------------------
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Tunga View Post
    The farming simulator a.k.a gathering for rings is one of the shittiest things to come out of ep4
    Not to mention you can only put in shop certain gathering mats as well. I mean, you can run Free Quests for Hours but have a stamina cap to harvest tomatoes and wheat.... I mean, wtf kind of system is that? :/

Quote Originally Posted by ralf542 View Post
    Hunter/Fighter/Bouncer? Braver? Techer?
    Mainly Hu/Fi and Fi/Hu. Though I have a 75 Jet boots bouncer too, which I had the displeasure to find was considered melee when it came to unlocking Hero. Not like that makes no sense, but the opposite would have saved me quite a lot of time.

Quote Originally Posted by cheapgunner View Post
    Not to mention you can only put in shop certain gathering mats as well. I mean, you can run Free Quests for Hours but have a stamina cap to harvest tomatoes and wheat.... I mean, wtf kind of system is that? :/
    It wouldnt be as bad if you didnt need to level the ring too. Which is ridiculous you need to basically lvl up to 75 AND spend a lot of time gathering for empty cans (tokyo mats). It worse for ppl that dont have a lot of characters to cycle stamina through, so the more characters you have for it the less of a pain. But thats just sweaping the problem under the rug. I have 6 characters and never got a ring to +20 lmao.
    Quote Originally Posted by FireswordRus View Post
    But if u take mpa with a lot boses in 1 time, and if FI have war cry lv10 ,FI win
    -----------------------Flashing-----------------------------------------------Tagami--------------------------
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Tunga View Post
    It wouldnt be as bad if you didnt need to level the ring too. Which is ridiculous you need to basically lvl up to 75 AND spend a lot of time gathering for empty cans (tokyo mats). It worse for ppl that dont have a lot of characters to cycle stamina through, so the more characters you have for it the less of a pain. But thats just sweaping the problem under the rug. I have 6 characters and never got a ring to +20 lmao.
    At least gathering gives decent xp relative to the time spent. If you have no friends that is.