Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 916171819202122 ... LastLast

necro but relevant so this is one of the few necros that isnt bad at all

Are you the sickest dude? Lumpen Thingy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sonickyle27 View Post
    THIS. THIS. SO MUCH THIS. This makes me hate the NT grinding system so much. I much prefer the RNG of the old grinding system because of this alone. Worse yet is that NT grinding feels soooo slow, even with very successful grinds. At least with the old grinding, you could grind skip to +5 then use success rate ups and grind risk downs to make grinding less painful, but here? Hope your drop RNG is good or you like doing the same quest over and over and over again!

They could have least made it so you had to do all of the class's excube client orders to remove the cap. At least then you won't burn out from having to repeat the same seasonal quest over and over again.
    Buy a few +20 12 stars + a few 100% grind boosters>15 to 20 mil to maybe grind a weapon all the way. The old grinding system was GARBAGE for 13 stars.

Tbh the only issue with grinding 13*s with the NT system is the dripfeed of lambdas (they're overpriced everywhere you can get them)

Yeah you can get a few from zieg but it usually isnt enough unless you have a lot of characters,and the exp rates being super low and the NEED for empers and +20/30 12* NT weapons is just
    ech
    Takes a while to get multiple SAF fodders to +35 when you dry up your lambdas so quickly.
    Spoiler!

THIS. THIS. SO MUCH THIS. This makes me hate the NT grinding system so much. I much prefer the RNG of the old grinding system because of this alone. Worse yet is that NT grinding feels soooo slow, even with very successful grinds. At least with the old grinding, you could grind skip to +5 then use success rate ups and grind risk downs to make grinding less painful, but here? Hope your drop RNG is good or you like doing the same quest over and over and over again!
    Go home. You're drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by Moffen View Post
    Tbh the only issue with grinding 13*s with the NT system is the dripfeed of lambdas (they're overpriced everywhere you can get them)

Yeah you can get a few from zieg but it usually isnt enough unless you have a lot of characters,and the exp rates being super low and the NEED for empers and +20/30 12* NT weapons is just
    ech
    Takes a while to get multiple SAF fodders to +35 when you dry up your lambdas so quickly.
    i didnt realize people still suffer Lambda shortages in 2018

ech
    You can grind a 13* with like 5 lambda grinders. You don't need Emper stuff, you can just as easily use pregrinded 10* drops. Getting 12*s grinded for it is piss easy too. :/

Oh well,maybe the issue is unique to me then. Too many affix fodder at 35,i run through them pretty quick even when i try not to.
    Doesnt change the fact that exchanging anything other than seals for them

20 badges,really xie?
    Spoiler!

Oh well,maybe the issue is unique to me then. Too many affix fodder at 35,i run through them pretty quick even when i try not to.
    Doesnt change the fact that exchanging anything other than seals for them

20 badges,really xie?
    I guess the real question is how much 13*s do you grind, and why aren't you using +20ed 10*/+10ed 12* weapons for grind fodder? I piss away lambdas making rings to sell more often than I grind 13*s.

I can't understand how people manage to complain about NT when it's so much better than OT and amongst the fairest grinding systems out there. I mean grind never fails, you have pleeeenty of ways to go about it, all eating up at different resources but it's doable. You can straight buy when you're impatient, but you can also slowly hoard resources to grind.

Meanwhile OT has forced lambda/meseta cost, chances of failing despite the stupid amount of grind items you can potentially throw at it, and you can't even halt your grind midway because unlocking pot resets grind level.

The only single problem with NT is the lack of Emperappy when there is no seasonal around (which is like what, 2/3 months a year ? you can plan around that for sure), but again it's a small issue, since dio grinding exists.

Quote Originally Posted by moorebounce View Post
    What ruined the game for me is having to grind 13 star weapons to level up past 75. I don't play enough to get enough rare weapons let alone 13 star weapons to grind. A lot of this new stuff should've been put in PSO3.
    THIS. THIS. SO MUCH THIS. This makes me hate the NT grinding system so much.
    I wish we could buy 13star weapons from player shop. /s