Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1017181920212223 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ralf542 View Post
    I wish we could buy 13star weapons from player shop. /s
    To be fair, it's only been a month since we've had a full set of sellable 13*s, so it doesn't retroactively make the frustration of having the 13* requirements up until that point invalid, especially for the people who only play at certain times that don't coincide with certain EQs.Going forward, though, yeah, it is a trivial thing since the market is flooded with Val weapons.

I hate the ninja-update in the element grinding though. At some point the element grind value (for a same type, same element weapon) went from "whatever number you have in the dozens" to "1". And I really resent that.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    The only single problem with NT is the lack of Emperappy when there is no seasonal around (which is like what, 2/3 months a year ? you can plan around that for sure), but again it's a small issue, since dio grinding exists.
    The 2 issues I take with NT are: getting to +10, +20, +30 requires you to stop adding weapons and unlock the pot, which you could end up wasting weapons as you can't go further than those values. It would have been better if you can go past them if you overfeed them but the next time you grind them once you get to or past those values, then you unlock pot before being able to grind it more.

The other issue is needing at most 5 copies of the same weapon to get 35 max grind. For 12* and lower, this isn't an issue as they drop easily, can be obtained through CF repeatedly or can be bought in the player shops. For 13*, this becomes a chore as you need CF or extreme luck with drops (not counting anime and NPC character 13*). Yeah if a 13* dropped with some max grind on it, it will make things easier which wasn't the case originally but again, need to be lucky enough that the specific weapon has to drop. 14* to my knowledge drops with max grind 35, if they are going to make those so incredibly rare, they better not require getting another 5 of them.

Over all, I like NT over OT. I wished the NT update was a complete overhaul and replaced OT entirely.

Quote Originally Posted by doomdragon83 View Post
    The other issue is needing at most 5 copies of the same weapon to get 35 max grind.
    Aside from the expert requirements and lvl cap, you dont need +35, anything past +30 isn't a significant boost. Most people settle at +32 because 3, 20% CFs gets it to that.
    Quote Originally Posted by FireswordRus View Post
    But if u take mpa with a lot boses in 1 time, and if FI have war cry lv10 ,FI win
    -----------------------Flashing-----------------------------------------------Tagami--------------------------
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Tunga View Post
    Aside from the expert requirements and lvl cap, you dont need +35, anything past +30 isn't a significant boost. Most people settle at +32 because 3, 20% CFs gets it to that.
    Yeah, 32 or less is good if you want 60 ele but for SAF, you need 35.

Quote Originally Posted by Saffran View Post
    I hate the ninja-update in the element grinding though. At some point the element grind value (for a same type, same element weapon) went from "whatever number you have in the dozens" to "1". And I really resent that.
    Pretty sure it has always been like that. There are only 3 variations - same type any element =+1, same weapon different element =+10, same weapon same element =+element. Same element on same type doesn't matter at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    I can't understand how people manage to complain about NT when it's so much better than OT
    Because people forget and love to complain. Trading AC items for badges to get grind skips because it was still cheaper even with AC items more expensive. Failing numerous times at 8 9 10 and sometimes dropping to like 4 AFTER grind skip while telling Dudu or Monica how much you love them. And then do it THREE MORE TIMES because you had to +10 weapon 4 times for max pot and damage.
    What people want is not to aim for +35 for that 1% or something damage and instead get ability to go full power from the start, obviously like good old times where the only way to get max attribute was to get same weapon RNG drop because collection files didn't exist. And not like it matters that NT weapons drop with 31-34 cap too.

Quote Originally Posted by Tunga View Post
    The difference between +32 and +35 is about 30+ attack. That is about as much as one affix will add to the attack. It always made more sense to me to push the weapon to +35 rather than spend millions to push an extra affix onto the weapon, so I have been pushing weapons to +35 when I can ever since NT weapons were made available with CFs. I realize I am oversimplifying things badly here, assuming one who would spend so much on affixes would leave their weapon at +32, LUL

As for OT 13* grinding? It is way more expensive and way more painful than NT grinding is now. NT grinding takes about 2-3 million meseta, about 15-20 lambda grinders (can be quite less), and you never spend cubes on it.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

Quote Originally Posted by Saffran View Post
    it still works the same way, its never changed (that im aware of)

wep 1 same 30% + wep 2 same 30%= 60%
    wep 1 same 30% + wep 2 same Diff ele= 40%
    wep 1 30% + same type different series wep 2 30%= 31%

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    it still works the same way, its never changed (that im aware of)

wep 1 same 30% + wep 2 same 30%= 60%
    wep 1 same 30% + wep 2 same Diff ele= 40%
    wep 1 30% + same type different series wep 2 30%= 31%
    It did change back in September 2013, from the weird convoluted system we had before where you could only use the same weapon regardless of attribute, and it gave different values depending on whether it was above or below certain %s (dependent on if the attribute matched or not) to what we have now. What we have now is so much better.
    Last edited by Anduril; Jan 29, 2018 at 06:33 PM.

Now they just also need to change the Affixing system to something that does not need simulators and a PhD in RNG theory to get it to work, but instead hard meseta, and suddenly there will be less people with bad affixes, because I guarantee that a lot of those who run with less than 100atk and non-synthesized ones simply gave up because of its unnecessary complexity which exists only and only to not be derivative of other games.

Change Extending to something more useful too, and Sega will have managed to get more people involved in crafting, as well as invented another much needed meseta sink. It doesn't even need to be a generic "atk up". Extending could allow adding a PA/Tech as innate ability on a weapon, or implement a passive class skill for units.