Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Shoterxx View Post
    Starting up BQ now? Good luck, since on ship 2, no one is playing either Main or Free matches. This means that story is quite literally locked out, unless you make a party of your own.
    I played about 50 BQs this week accross diverse hours, and can't say I really ran into that problem unless there's a EQ going, but then it makes sense.

Starting up BQ now? Good luck, since on ship 2, no one is playing either Main or Free matches. This means that story is quite literally locked out, unless you make a party of your own.
    So, wanna check your block? Story pretty much just throws you into a free match. That's why after your story run, you see people running around where the crystal would be to pick up their loot, cept you don't see anything. So yeah, check your block. If you ended up in one of those no matching blocks like the screenshot block, you aren't getting anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Tunga View Post
    That's what you call an issue.
    Have you played any other mmos? FFIV often takes half an hour to hour to find a party for a 4 player dungeon if you're playing dps. At least it did before stormblood which I don't have, but I highly doubt the situation changed in a good direction especially with only more dps classes being added.
    Pso2 queues are really fast and quite often instant in japanese primetime as long as someone just presses the teleporter. While a little buggy, the multi-block matching was a really good move.

Well, there wasn't any EQ at the time, and no parties in any block. I tried going Main, and waited around half an hour, and never got anyone to join in. Aside from the "tutorial", I haven't advanced the story yet, because I need to win 1 BQ first. Except matching in the same/other blocks just reveals an empty list.
    Do you have ANY bug in PSO2? Are you creating yet another thread about how you can't take screenshots, your game crashes, or textures are missing AGAIN? Do you NOT search the forum before asking? Then the L.A.W. FIX is for YOU!

It's EASY! Just go: Tweaker -> [!] button -> Other tasks -> Enable Large Address Aware, and you're DONE! Just remember to do it EVERY UPDATE!

Quote Originally Posted by FantasyHeaven View Post
    Have you played any other mmos? FFIV often takes half an hour to hour to find a party for a 4 player dungeon if you're playing dps.
    Well thats FFIV not pso2, we've been used to the rush rush rush eq system for years, so when a mpa doesnt fill quickly it just dies. You have stamina for BQ or waiting hours/days (for EQs) to lock you in at least. And its the newest content aswell. Wait a couple months and it will be dead like the rest of content that's not eq.
    Quote Originally Posted by FireswordRus View Post
    But if u take mpa with a lot boses in 1 time, and if FI have war cry lv10 ,FI win
    -----------------------Flashing-----------------------------------------------Tagami--------------------------
    Spoiler!

Well, there wasn't any EQ at the time, and no parties in any block. I tried going Main, and waited around half an hour, and never got anyone to join in. Aside from the "tutorial", I haven't advanced the story yet, because I need to win 1 BQ first. Except matching in the same/other blocks just reveals an empty list.
    Weird.

Someone on the Phantasy Star Fleet Discord was able to progress without doing any BQs, and they proved it, it was odd.

Quote Originally Posted by Tunga View Post
    Well thats FFIV not pso2, we've been used to the rush rush rush eq system for years, so when a mpa doesnt fill quickly it just dies. You have stamina for BQ or waiting hours/days (for EQs) to lock you in at least. And its the newest content aswell. Wait a couple months and it will be dead like the rest of content that's not eq.
    I kind of doubt it, Sega said BQ was the new main quest type for Ep5, and since they just added the recent area to the existing BQ, they'll just keep adding more to it with new weps and units as well.
    Phantasy Star Lore Whore/ARKS Layer Discord Mod
    カレン (Zysets)- PSO2JP
    Karen - Clementine

Quote Originally Posted by Zysets View Post
    Someone on the Phantasy Star Fleet Discord was able to progress without doing any BQs, and they proved it, it was odd.
    Yeah, if I remember correctly, they changed it during that emergency maintenance on the 11th.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Yeah, if I remember correctly, they changed it during that emergency maintenance on the 11th.
    Smart move on their part tbh
    That'll definitely be troublesome if they hadn't
    Phantasy Star Lore Whore/ARKS Layer Discord Mod
    カレン (Zysets)- PSO2JP
    Karen - Clementine

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

I once got logged into one of the multiblock-immune blocks, sat around in a buster quest lobby for like an hour, then realized I was in one of them

that probably happened to you. they are working on fixing that, but for now try to not queue up for a buster quest if you are on block 1 or the last few blocks before the cross-platform-vita blocks