Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

>I have 6 characters and never got a ring to +20 lmao.

Spoiler!

Meanwhile, I'm just sitting here playing mostly on one character...

Spoiler!

But yes, lets call it bad just because you're too lazy to click a number of times and press E every 5 hours or at the very least once when you login everyday, LOL.

At least if you're gonna call something bad, put out some compelling arguments other than "I'm lazy".

Also, this whole "Episode X killed the game" thread fuckery is dumb as shit. People did this back in EP4, even rage quit, and guess what, they're still playing now or came back to the game. At least those that actually left the game, left it for actual good reasons. Just, lmfao.
    Last edited by Massaki; Sep 9, 2017 at 11:50 AM.

Just because gathering is bad doesn't mean you need to show off your +20 rings someone with 6 chars could get the mats for in one week if they actually cared.

Quote Originally Posted by Massaki View Post

Meanwhile, I'm just sitting here playing mostly on one character...

Spoiler!

But yes, lets call it bad just because you're too lazy to click a number of times and press E every 5 hours or at the very least once when you login everyday, LOL.
    Anyone can buy +20 skill rings from shop. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Vatallus View Post
    Just because gathering is bad doesn't mean you need to show off your +20 rings someone with 6 chars could get the mats for in one week if they actually cared.
    It's more to say that you don't need that many a character to actually do something with gathering. But, if you feel I'm just showing off for the sake of showing off, then more power to you.

Quote Originally Posted by ralf542 View Post
    Anyone can buy +20 skill rings from shop. LOL
    Sure, but there's better uses for meseta. Why do that when I can just spend a small fraction of the price of a +20 ring by grinding it? It's just better, imo. Maybe once +20 ring prices go below 600k they'd be worth buying.
    Anyone can be a moron, if they want to be.
    Last edited by Massaki; Sep 9, 2017 at 01:19 PM.

While I can agree EP5 is not a great start, I'm kind of amazed that people still seem to completely forget how other episodes started (EP2 BS balancing ? EP3's being mostly hollow until Magatsu's introduction, which was definitely a catastrophy on many levels ? EP4 introducing gathering and Tokyo, then leaving us with half a year of full nothingness until Yamato ?)

I mean at this point I'd be more surprised if EP5 actually had a great and thrilling start that pleased everybody xD

It's more to say that you don't need that many a character to actually do something with gathering. But, if you feel I'm just showing off for the sake of showing off, then more power to you.

Sure, but there's better uses for meseta. Why do that when I can just spend a small fraction of the price of a +20 ring by grinding it? It's just better, imo. Maybe once +20 ring prices go below 600k they'd be worth buying.
    The ring system really isn't that bad though. I go for gems once a day just to sell rings to lazy people.

when you login everyday, LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    The ring system really isn't that bad though. I go for gems once a day just to sell rings to lazy people.
    It got better since release, so the newer guys don't have to suffer as much atleast.
    Quote Originally Posted by FireswordRus View Post
    But if u take mpa with a lot boses in 1 time, and if FI have war cry lv10 ,FI win
    -----------------------Flashing-----------------------------------------------Tagami--------------------------
    Spoiler!

I think many people forget that every episode has started off rough ( some a lot more than others ) but gets a few good things down the line. With how I see PSO2, the really good stuff comes the second half of the episode and at least they are considering working on making other classes sort of match Hero. I don't think episode 5 killed the game but rather the devs just not really seeming to figure out what is considered " good content " and are going all over the place trying to find that niche that everyone enjoys.

Hell, BQs are probably due to everyone's praise of TD when it came out and Sega wanted to see if they could improve that formula. I think the problem is that Sega always just throws just one thing at people and it becomes repetitive fast because it is the only thing to do end game. Coming into the game, there is a whole slew of things to do but end game there really isn't. So many modes are not even played anymore which really sucks.

I love that City racing song in Las Vegas but I don't even remember what the game mode is called - that's how all over the place the game is. (riding something something)

BQ is OK, it really is. There's just *noone* running BQ in any of the hours I log in. Did anyone at Sega's actually think about this when they introduced stroy mode? A story quest you can only access solo but need 8 people to even start? When difficulty-wise you could probably solo it? Like, for real?

Only time will tell if the devs will do the right thing when re-balancing, but quite frankly I think most people are done with what they have to go through. Craft system has stopped growing in any meaningful way, the meta is still about exploiting PA movements to go around faster, there's still no reason to care about defense since i-frames are plentiful, and we get a new, better soul ability every 2 updates or so it seems. What happened to the combo system? What happened to PA actions? Why do we need to farm wheat and stones and do certain quests on certain days to get more stones on other days? What about storage?

As Suirano said, it really seems the devs just don't know what to do and have resorted to improvising. It's bizarre. Meanwhile PSO2 makes headlines on social media thanks to super skinny outfits and dodgy looking accessories and lobby actions...
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Why do that when I can just spend a small fraction of the price of a +20 ring by grinding it? It's just better, imo. Maybe once +20 ring prices go below 600k they'd be worth buying.
    Who's the moron? The one that buys it for more then 600k, the one who sells in under 600k or both?