Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast

Pictured: dead game.

Spoiler!

Iunno, what do the jappus think? Is this the general assumption on both sides of the ocean?
    FiliaMortis * SARA-013 * Kiyoko * Akane * Vikky * Mei * Alicia * Ophelia

Mattykins - Ship 02

Quote Originally Posted by Mattykins View Post
    Iunno, what do the jappus think? Is this the general assumption on both sides of the ocean?
    Ingame, on twitter, or on 2ch, or the average gamer?
    They all have different opinion, but generally, Hr is fun to play, but too overpowered compared to old job class(So the buff to them sound good, how it is will wait and see) And there should have been at least one more Advanced class, for more variety.

BQ is fun, but the stamina system is not liked, and feel pointless, forcing player to do two type of same quest, locking BQ to story mode is stupid,

KMR is still not liked, etc.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Starting up BQ now? Good luck, since on ship 2, no one is playing either Main or Free matches. This means that story is quite literally locked out, unless you make a party of your own.
    Do you have ANY bug in PSO2? Are you creating yet another thread about how you can't take screenshots, your game crashes, or textures are missing AGAIN? Do you NOT search the forum before asking? Then the L.A.W. FIX is for YOU!

It's EASY! Just go: Tweaker -> [!] button -> Other tasks -> Enable Large Address Aware, and you're DONE! Just remember to do it EVERY UPDATE!

You can start a BQ with four people. If you just get three Hero friends, everyone can spam BNS to win.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

I've been doing BQs today non-stop to level up one of my alt's hero class from 20 to 50. I havent been in a single BQ where i had to wait more than 3 mins for it to fill and start.

Don't know what's happening to you guys, but I haven't had any trouble at all playing either free or grade 2 and 3 BQs.
    I was using expert matchmaking, might mean something.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidAG View Post
    I've been doing BQs today non-stop to level up one of my alt's hero class from 20 to 50. I havent been in a single BQ where i had to wait more than 3 mins for it to fill and start.

Don't know what's happening to you guys, but I haven't had any trouble at all playing either free or grade 2 and 3 BQs.
    I was using expert matchmaking, might mean something.
    Ship2? Expert setting checked for block matching?

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    BQ is fun, but the stamina system is not liked, and feel pointless, forcing player to do two type of same quest, locking BQ to story mode is stupid
    The stamina system is genius

Free Match is actually other people's Main Match Grades 1-2, by having people who have already achieved Grade 3 playing 1-2, it keeps those from being completely dead. If they didn't have that eventually the majority would be Grade 3 and those still in Grade 1 and 2, people who are new, returning players, or just people starting a new alternate character, won't be able to play BQ as often or efficiently until it just straight up dies completely.

Also I have no issues finding Grade 3 Expert matchmaking groups on Ship 2, I usually have to wait 7 minutes tops.
    Just make sure you're not trying just before, during, or after an EQ, and try to play during JP hours, easier to find groups during JP times.

On a side note, I really enjoy where the story is headed, it's like it's straight out of the design and style of the original Phantasy Star, I hope it progresses how I imagine. Though to be honest, even Ep4 met my expectations, story is the main reason I've stuck with this game since testing phases, and the series in general for over 15 years.

And just for the general thread topic, putting in a box to avoid being obnoxious

Spoiler!

aaaaand forgive me for being "Wall of Text" of the day, I don't usually do this, I know it's annoying, but dang I really wanted to say something about it. Feel free to ignore me.

*cough* I know I'm not the first person with a Karen Erra icon to do this
    Last edited by Zysets; Sep 9, 2017 at 10:30 PM.
    Phantasy Star Lore Whore/ARKS Layer Discord Mod
    カレン (Zysets)- PSO2JP
    Karen - Clementine

Quote Originally Posted by Zysets View Post
    I usually have to wait 7 minutes tops.
    That's what you call an issue.
    Quote Originally Posted by FireswordRus View Post
    But if u take mpa with a lot boses in 1 time, and if FI have war cry lv10 ,FI win
    -----------------------Flashing-----------------------------------------------Tagami--------------------------
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Tunga View Post
    That's what you call an issue.
    That's not any different from waiting in a queue in any other online multi player game with multiple modes...