Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 411121314151617 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    I meant as an individual, as in, do Vatallus and his friends use them. I've seen a lot of people take the attack layout then not even use the turrets or photon punishers.
    I use the punishers.

But I think you are overthinking it if you believe I was picking attack layout for a strategic reason. For punishers alone special would be better. I am a decently geared player though so my abilities would be better used attacking things myself and letting weaker players have the cannons.

But the chances of weaker players actually taking advantage of the cannons isn't very high either. So I guess I should just do what I want. I don't lose anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Vatallus View Post
    I use the punishers.
    my abilities would be better used attacking things myself and letting weaker players have the cannons.
    weaker players use defensive layout and left it alone like they think those barrier will pop up by it self :d

Quote Originally Posted by Crayzus View Post
    The game is all fucked up now.
    yes indeed
    Unnecessary nerfs to classes
    nope, it is necessary
    Fucked up expert blocks so you can't find triggers
    well, SEGA main objective is completion rate of EQ across Blocks, at least that what I think, basically "force" old players help new players , because sega need fresh meat
    Hero is the Jesus class that does everything better than any class before it
    actually, Hero is not "does everything better" but "could does everything", and thats problem, nowadays MPAs 80%+ would be Hero, and the rest most likely still cannot access it, which make the game boring
    Buster quests are a poor mans Tower defense with shit music
    Buster quest is good, as a concept, but poorly deliver
    Cross block matching is broken and shouldn't exist in its current state
    well, like I said before, basically "force" old players help new players, because sega need fresh meat
    New pointless advance quest which are boring to begin with
    most of the quests are pointless to be exact, except for new EQs, because sega doesn't care about old content, hell they even didn't add new items on old EQs
    Ep4 was bad but ep5 shits all over everything. Hero and the non existent content finally killed the game.
    ep4 is, ep5 still have one plus point, at the main story, at least for me

ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

I personally cross-block matching was made for people who wasn't never fortune enough play "Visphone Online 2" in the vtop tier"

honestly love cross block because it means i can go to stuff like deus/mother latebut they really need an option to flip around the default option when you matchmake.

It being default multiblock is stupid af.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by reinforcers View Post

Hero, and the rest most likely still cannot access it,
    well, i'm one of those players who can access it , but doesn't.

Hero has its appeal at being quick&transportie and use of three diff type weapons , but the photons arts aren't getting me all roused up and switching weapons (main) ain't anything new for me. And that machine gun pp-reroll , too easy.

i like to use lots of photon arts for differing situations and what is fun to do.

i'd be more willing to keep at it when there'd become more weapon photon arts.

Look at this https://pso2roboarks.jp/sakaip_ep5gennjou

Well ... I would like to see missions equal to Raids of Destiny or FF14. Buster Quests are boring.

Quote Originally Posted by Maiillson View Post
    Look at this https://pso2roboarks.jp/sakaip_ep5gennjou

Well ... I would like to see missions equal to Raids of Destiny or FF14. Buster Quests are boring.
    I had to read this using translate but from what I can tell even the Japanese players are upset with things as they are. It seems the devs are clueless as to what to do to fix this mess. Those changes probably won't be enough to make things right.

Playing a game where everyone is the same class is boring. Plain and simple. At least with the balance mess of Ep. 4 there was still a variety of classes and play styles to keep things interesting. I have little faith the upcoming balance update is going to fix anything significantly.

It won't. They're intentionally designing their game to be kusoge now.

It'll take another questionnaire for them to get a clue.