Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Yeah, fuck the forced BQs during story, it really spoils the mood and BQs are garbage. Story is the one thing I would've logged in for and they even screwed that up.

The only thing Hero doesn't have over other classes is powerful support or Chain. Honestly if the next advanced class is just another "extreme striking/ranged/tech" (Hero's official description) I'd be disappointed. I like that it highlights a bunch of issues with the game though, and no those late October buffs aren't gonna do shit.

I used to believe it can't get worse than EP2. But at least EP2 gave us TD and Loser.

Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Correction: late October, which is, given SEGA's past records, October 27th. That's November in my book.
    So, Halloween is a November holiday to you? lol

Quote Originally Posted by otakun View Post
    So, Halloween is a November holiday to you? lol
    Yeah and Christmas is in January.

not being able to see triggers regardless of expert on or off is the must frustrating thing ever
    栄美
    ID: joshirosama

Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Correction: late October, which is, given SEGA's past records, October 27th. That's November in my book.
    Would be around October 25, if not October 18. Scheduled maintenance is on Wednesdays, October 27 is a Friday. Content update is once every other week, so it would have to be October 18 or November 1st going by the current schedule, but they could throw the balance patch at us on the 25th instead.
    Last edited by Alenoir; Sep 8, 2017 at 07:22 PM.

im more annoyed theyre gonna have to do more than one update just to get these "balance" patches out (and not one huge update) and not only that they'll consider it as "content". its Hero Star Online 2 right now, in reality all 3 (w/e amount) Advance Classes should have been released at once, Ep5 is a mess, theres barebones to do unless your new. It makes me wonder if they even bothered to utilize their test team properly before putting this update because for them to make one Class become instant top of the line compared to the others is beyond ridiculous (but i get it, its advanced).

Barely any of the other classes can touch HR right now (or even barely reach it in dps) that dont require 2-4 ppl of the same class composition to out dps it , its that crazy
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Sep 8, 2017 at 09:17 PM.

I think what's most insulting about the Story BQs is that it doesn't even reward you with any of the drops you normally get in a Free Match. Its like a slap in the face and you're still expected to say thank you.

So EP5 killed the game and not EP4? Please man.

I know EP5 has some serious flaws but... EP4.

(Also BQ is starting to look really disappointing)
    Last edited by Vatallus; Sep 8, 2017 at 11:41 PM.