Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1118192021222324 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    Now they just also need to change the Affixing system to something that does not need simulators and a PhD in RNG theory to get it to work, but instead hard meseta, and suddenly there will be less people with bad affixes, because I guarantee that a lot of those who run with less than 100atk and non-synthesized ones simply gave up because of its unnecessary complexity which exists only and only to not be derivative of other games.
    the only change I think affixing needs is for there to be some indication of which affixes boost which (like cases where escarde soul boosts deus factor success chance) because its really annoying having to memorize any of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    Change Extending to something more useful too, and Sega will have managed to get more people involved in crafting, as well as invented another much needed meseta sink. It doesn't even need to be a generic "atk up". Extending could allow adding a PA/Tech as innate ability on a weapon, or implement a passive class skill for units.
    timeless timed abilities on units pls

>Timeless timed abilities
    I don't know how to post memes but imagine will smith showing taimeless on the one side and timed and on the other.
    I have several unit sets but one for each kind of quest I'm running? Hell to the no.

Pretty sure I got a 4% element increase after feeding a 41% weapon, but that was in the early days of NT weapons. I'll just add that memory to my collection of "things that happened to me that litteraly cannot have happened" I guess.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Quote Originally Posted by Saffran View Post
    >Timeless timed abilities
    I don't know how to post memes but imagine will smith showing taimeless on the one side and timed and on the other.
    I have several unit sets but one for each kind of quest I'm running? Hell to the no.
    I mean ideally you could just replace them on your units with new ones the same way we do now, just no having to stockpile a few for every few weeks taking up storage space.

Quote Originally Posted by Flatflyer View Post
    I mean ideally you could just replace them on your units with new ones the same way we do now, just no having to stockpile a few for every few weeks taking up storage space.
    Expect "You can now move timed ability items to Material Storage™©"

PSO2 and FFXIV had the same concept as a location named Omega as a somewhat place that uses nostalgia all over the place, the difference was FFXIV did it better with putting Exdeath and Kefka in there and made it 10 times more epic lmao, gameplay and storywise wise I wouldn't know but so far PSO2 failed horribly in that department taking years to even come up with something interesting.

Last edited by Meteor Weapon; Feb 6, 2018 at 09:20 AM.
    test

Omega's not really a place in FFXIV, it's an AI pretty much hellbent on eternally evolving itself to be the strongest being in the universe, so it throws you into it's own virtual landscapes where it can record everything it needs to accomplish that task by forcing you to fight what it finds to be the strongest beings from "alternate dimensions and stories." Not much lore to it outside of that. The Omega raid sidequest line itself is pretty cool though. Stuff that happens in between the fights is neat but it's just rapid fire FFV bosses in Deltascape and FFVI bosses in Sigmascape.

RIP Midgardsormr
    PSO2 - Ian: Level 90/90 Human Bouncer/Hunter

meteor weapon now you said that about FFXIV :Zio from phantasy star 4 should be the main antagonist of this episode since the begin along with mother brain from phantasy star 2 ( as an ethereal being or demon etc) .

also the characters of phantasy star 3 should apear mostly because that game have medieval tematic just like this EP , and persona should appear in omega as an errant black khight killing demons and arks alike.

and just for finish , PSO2 still recovering from the mess EP4 was, that crap was a big fall in creativity
    Last edited by silo1991; Feb 6, 2018 at 10:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    meteor weapon now you said that about FFXIV :Zio from phantasy star 4 should be the main antagonist of this episode since the begin along with mother brain from phantasy star 2 ( as an ethereal being or demon etc) .

also the characters of phantasy star 3 should apear mostly because that game have medieval tematic just like this EP , and persona should appear in omega as an errant black khight killing demons and arks alike.

and just for finish , PSO2 still recovering from the mess EP4 was, that crap was a big fall in creativity
    That would be definitely be cool, But it'll probably go over people's heads. You know the ones that play PSO and PSU.
    PSO2 (NA):

Ship 2 Hu-lvl 26

Ship 1 Bo lvl 12

Quote Originally Posted by Meteor Weapon View Post
    PSO2 and FFXIV had the same concept as a location named Omega as a somewhat place that uses nostalgia all over the place, the difference was FFXIV did it better with putting Exdeath and Kefka in there and made it 10 times more epic lmao, gameplay and storywise wise I wouldn't know but so far PSO2 failed horribly in that department taking years to even come up with something interesting.
    This sounds like another case of 'the grass being greener on the other side.'

I can tell you as a FFXIV player now that the content they put out tends to be divisive among the playerbase, just as PSO2's is. There are players who think that Omega Deltascape/Sigmascape isn't good because it's just bringing in stuff from other games instead of being original content like the previous endgame raids. Heck, Stormblood itself had kind of a mixed reception among the western playerbase who were emotionally invested in Ishgard/The Dragonsong War, in the same way that people who were attached to EP1~3 found EP4's setting change jarring.

Instead of bringing up XIV videos for comparison without really knowing the context, perhaps you should try to experience it yourself and see the game for what it actually is? I personally find it to be about equal to PSO2 overall, and about average for an online game, since for every good part it has, there is a notable downside.

Quote Originally Posted by blkbox11 View Post
    This sounds like another case of 'the grass being greener on the other side.'

I can tell you as a FFXIV player now that the content they put out tends to be divisive among the playerbase, just as PSO2's is. There are players who think that Omega Deltascape/Sigmascape isn't good because it's just bringing in stuff from other games instead of being original content like the previous endgame raids. Heck, Stormblood itself had kind of a mixed reception among the western playerbase who were emotionally invested in Ishgard/The Dragonsong War, in the same way that people who were attached to EP1~3 found EP4's setting change jarring.

Instead of bringing up XIV videos for comparison without really knowing the context, perhaps you should try to experience it yourself and see the game for what it actually is? I personally find it to be about equal to PSO2 overall, and about average for an online game, since for every good part it has, there is a notable downside.
    Well, I guess you bring up a good point. I've been really biased with comparing pso2 and ffxiv. I just kinda feel like PSO2 had potential to be good but potentially wasted, and looking at FFXIV there seems to have more nostalgic stuff on their side. I admit im not much of a fan with FFXIV's gameplay just by looking at(which i guess makes my point moot)but....PSO2 had like what? Just Gal Gryphon and an overhyped Red Dragon based on a classic red dragon that no one really cares about in the first place. Granted they brought back Profound Darkness as the big bad with all its theme and stuff but that's just it.
    test