Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

I thought Episode 4 was what killed the game.

sig by me, PM if you want to request one.
    Ship 2/Ship 4:
    Sakia HU FI newearl | アモリ RAmarl | Hasumi FO RA caseal | ぴょましFOnewearl | 白井 BR HU Duman | リーヨウ RA GU caseal| Rena SU FI| マテオ HU/NK

Both Ep4-5 was a mistake, EP5's setting was ok but what kinda killed it was the lack of new interesting playable content and I got bored of BQ so fast. I was wrong about Sega going back to the PSO1 dungeon feeling roots and I'm not hopeful for EP6 either. I guess we're all tired of being optimistic with this game lol.
    Last edited by Meteor Weapon; Sep 9, 2017 at 12:35 AM.
    test

Back in my day Rappy suits killed the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Meteor Weapon View Post
    Both Ep4-5 was a mistake, EP5's setting was ok but what kinda killed it was the lack of new interesting playable content and I got bored of BQ so fast. I was wrong about Sega going back to the PSO1 dungeon feeling roots and I'm not hopeful for EP6 either. I guess we're all tired of being optimistic with this game lol.
    i really expected PSO Ep1-4/0/PSU maps/worlds, somehow going into these times/dimensions etc but instead we got easy modo TD that is flat out boring and requires you to waste time doing Free Mode once your out of stamina to keep running it.

now when TGS shows up, we can be extra disappointed in the balance update if they even show anything by video or by slide text

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Back in my day Rappy suits killed the game.
    dont remind me of that game

I think what disappointed me most about EP5 was when the new BQ map was.... exactly the same as the other map. I'm fine if they want a TD setup, I just expected something different for the new area. Maybe more attack phases, new layout, something. But no, it wasn't that.

Quote Originally Posted by Vatallus View Post
    I think what disappointed me most about EP5 was when the new BQ map was.... exactly the same as the other map. I'm fine if they want a TD setup, I just expected something different for the new area. Maybe more attack phases, new layout, something. But no, it wasn't that.
    Yeah.
    I like BQ, but could use a bit more... innovation. Like actual terrain, naturally formed barrier separating the MPA/more obstacles that really make proper pipe use important.

It's at least serviceable for now as something to do between EQs/no triggers.

As for the carrot on the stick CF complaints, do what I do; don't bother upgrading weapons till end of the episode (i would make an exception for fornis). I used austere until deus came out. Alot less headache.

Ep4 killed the game with the Train, T-Rex, Road Roller da and other BS, now we got these reskinned mods and Alexander boss.

Quote Originally Posted by Meteor Weapon View Post
    Looks like a good place for my obligatory yearly(I guess?) post. People have never been optimistic about this game.

So far I like episode 5 more than 4, but I agree that the Hero meta is ridiculous. At least you guys have access to it, I only ever played melee at high level so I currently don't. Seeing everyone as heroes effortlessly destroying everything you may struggle with while moving around roughly 3 times as fast as you is a very special feeling. Kinda feels like hackers back in the day, except it's entire mpas and it's probably not going away anytime soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclon View Post
    At least you guys have access to it, I only ever played melee at high level so I currently don't.
    Hunter/Fighter/Bouncer? Braver? Techer?

Hopefully they'll announce SOMETHING on TGS which makes this game more fun-er than it is