Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 678910111219 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by AnikaSteinberg View Post
    The Hero or GTFO meta is getting more and more inconvenient for me by the day.

I mean, I get to be a tiny bit more stubborn in using my class since I can still chill out in the back and lob sparkly stuff even as Heroes rocket off to obliterate mobs (sometimes, even before they get there ) in a "Flash". But there's always this lingering sensation that you're never really welcome in any MPA if you're not a Hero.

This especially happens when I go run a few BQs, where every single wrong thing that will happen on the run would most likely be conveniently blamed "on that guy that didn't play Hero".
    Failed BQ is never the fault of those that is not hero. It always fails because people doesn't know how to successfully run a tower defense type quest. The few times I did Grade 3 for various reasons and the quest almost fail, it's usually because people still play soccer and leave more than 1 tower unattended. There's only so much one person can do if no one else learn to read the minimap.

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

from what I've been hearing from people using parsers, is that while the worst players in an MPA have seen an increase in damage with hero, the top-end of player damage hasn't really moved, if at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorak000 View Post
    from what I've been hearing from people using parsers, is that while the worst players in an MPA have seen an increase in damage with hero, the top-end of player damage hasn't really moved, if at all.
    Damage really isn't the issue though, even though people want to make it about that...

How dare your mpa not be full of 8 affix Heros. Anyway, I had one BQ MPA in free mode that decided that collecting crystals was more important than playing.

We had 3k points by time I solo'd the first castle phase... I took a long break after that MPA.

Quote Originally Posted by Vatallus View Post
    How dare your mpa not be full of 8 affix Heros. Anyway, I had one BQ MPA in free mode that decided that collecting crystals was more important than playing.

We had 3k points by time I solo'd the first castle phase... I took a long break after that MPA.
    Surprisingly, the bolded part is usually what ends up killing mine. Especially since I'm always aiming to clear out the more obvious threats (like the laser towers, bombs, leech flowers, salamanders and golems) - which I seem to be the only one to place urgency on the aforementioned items.

Also, if the Castle turns into the Rare Castles (Misile and/or Dohr), my experience is usually that we're going to lose a tower - the difficulty seems to upgrade itself if they're the Castle we fight.

And you wanna know the crazy part? I'm actually a terrible Hero who doesn't have 8 affixes (it took me until Level 69 Hero to beat Demon Phaleg - and even then, there was plenty of attempts and deaths within those attempts). Ha... I really do suck, don't I?
    Last edited by Renvalt; Sep 11, 2017 at 06:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Renvalt View Post
    Surprisingly, the bolded part is usually what ends up killing mine. Especially since I'm always aiming to clear out the more obvious threats (like the laser towers, bombs, leech flowers, salamanders and golems) - which I seem to be the only one to place urgency on the aforementioned items.

Also, if the Castle turns into the Rare Castles (Misile and/or Dohr), my experience is usually that we're going to lose a tower - the difficulty seems to upgrade itself if they're the Castle we fight.

And you wanna know the crazy part? I'm actually a terrible Hero who doesn't have 8 affixes (it took me until Level 69 Hero to beat Demon Phaleg - and even then, there was plenty of attempts and deaths within those attempts). Ha... I really do suck, don't I?
    Lol. My weapons are 4 affix but I'm using my old 5 affix s atk units because I don't care about making Hero units.

Quote Originally Posted by Vatallus View Post
    Lol. My weapons are 4 affix but I'm using my old 5 affix s atk units because I don't care about making Hero units.
    Mine are the default CF affixes because I R Casual as shet. I mean, I know I'm not going to be carrying any big weight in UQ Amdu, but for the shit I care about I haven't run into any issues.

Random "Nice" Swordsman Calsetes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Renvalt View Post
    I was 75 when I tried her a few times, died a few times, then said "fuck it, dunno what's so amazing past this fight" and gave up. At least, for now.
    Stupid, stupid rat creatures!

I don't even have access to that phaleg, cause screw eps 4. I'm worse than you both.

Even with Hero, still can't win that bitch Phaleg, due to my rush b mindset.
    Name: シナンジュ
    Ship: 2
    Main Class: HERO
    "IT'S OVER, PSO2. I HAVE THE HIGH GROUND!" -MHW to PSO2