After seeing JCry go, I believe it’s time to for me to go as well with no regrets due to real life reasons; it’s time for me to get serious about my career and fulfilling my lifelong dreams (I’m still single so thank God).

My main character was “Yang” on Ship 7. My PSO2 runtime is 12,000 hours, and I have been playing this game for years when there was no such thing as subclasses and Vol Dragon was nightmare for Hunter newbies; I think I started when Tunnels was the new thing, can't really remember. And yeah, I also spent A LOT of irl money on AC.

Well, I’ve already gave over 170,000,000 meseta today to a random person on Ship 7, and sold all of my stuff for very cheap on my My Shop (instead of deleting them); stuff like a 7-slot weapon fodders with Ether Soul/Factor Catalyst/x/x/x/x/x or Mod/Flict affixes and over like 20 plus Nox+30 weapons, as well as costumes and tickets. Now my 3 characters are bound for deletion.

I have also seen many good and informative people on PSOW come and go over the years and I’m thankful for their advice. I wish the community well, both in game and in real life with health, wealth, and abundance. Finally, I want to shout out to these very cool people who have been very helpful on PSOW, thanks, man:

Milranduil
Anduril
Sizustar
Kondibon
TaigaUC (who quit PSOW a long time ago, but wrote terrific guides back then)
Bellion (Not sure where he’s gone to)
Maninbluejumpsuit (gave me some advice on Braver a long time ago)

And others… like Altiea who I see helps others quite frequently… and I’m sure I’m forgetting some more people.

But yeah, take care PSOW, and thanks for being so helpful all these years, I really appreciate it.

Peace out!