View Poll Results: Was this tutorial helpfull?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

15 60.00%
  • Sadly not :/

10 40.00%
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Lightbulb How to Guide: Use Reshade + SweetFX + TWEAKER

Reshade got implemented into the Tweaker, more info HERE

Download of the Revamp:

Spoiler!

Example of Reshade 3.0 + SweetFX + Revamp:
    Spoiler!

Old Post:
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by HorizonCode; Sep 15, 2017 at 08:47 AM.

So, this pretty much adds ReShade 3.0 to Tweaker's plugin folder, but still has the same issue with the UI... Didn't know 3.0 worked with the plugin system though, it didn't with 2.0 not long ago.

You can however get it to work by injecting via ENBInjector. Just use dxgi.dll for the .dll name.
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by Shoterxx; Sep 11, 2017 at 09:34 AM.
    Do you have ANY bug in PSO2? Are you creating yet another thread about how you can't take screenshots, your game crashes, or textures are missing AGAIN? Do you NOT search the forum before asking? Then the L.A.W. FIX is for YOU!

It's EASY! Just go: Tweaker -> [!] button -> Other tasks -> Enable Large Address Aware, and you're DONE! Just remember to do it EVERY UPDATE!

Quote Originally Posted by Shoterxx View Post
    So, this pretty much adds ReShade 3.0 to Tweaker's plugin folder, but still has the same issue with the UI... Didn't know 3.0 worked with the plugin system though, it didn't with 2.0 not long ago.

You can however get it to work by injecting via ENBInjector. Just use dxgi.dll for the .dll name.
    Spoiler!
    this one method didnt work for me, thats why i did this tutorial

I reworked the shader, should be smoother now

Added LightShading

Enjoy

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

is there any kind of performance benefit from using this, or anything like that worth mentioning? I've never used the previous versions myself but I was curious

Not really, just easier to use/install.
    Do you have ANY bug in PSO2? Are you creating yet another thread about how you can't take screenshots, your game crashes, or textures are missing AGAIN? Do you NOT search the forum before asking? Then the L.A.W. FIX is for YOU!

It's EASY! Just go: Tweaker -> [!] button -> Other tasks -> Enable Large Address Aware, and you're DONE! Just remember to do it EVERY UPDATE!

Quote Originally Posted by Zorak000 View Post
    is there any kind of performance benefit from using this, or anything like that worth mentioning? I've never used the previous versions myself but I was curious
    You wont get better performance using ReShade, this is just for people who want to add glitter on top of the visuals. Basically adding more light bloom, better color, etc.

Youtube: AlphaBlob | Discord Server | Ship 02: Akahana | ID: AlphaBlob | Team:『Khaos』

WAY PAST COOL, BRAH! Drifting Fable's Avatar

Hmmu, I've managed to install both the plugin and your archive, and I can verify in-game that it works with a fairly decent 60+ framerate. However, I can't seem to be able to bring up the in-game shader window for further customization with the Shift + F1 key. I've even ensured to unbind both keys from the game to see if that would change anything, but to no avail.

I like this look a lot, though I notice a slight hit to my fps. I'll prolly play with it a bit since I have Lavendy's inspector preset on top of this hogging a lot of resources :T
    FiliaMortis * SARA-013 * Kiyoko * Akane * Vikky * Mei * Alicia * Ophelia

Mattykins - Ship 02

If shift+f1 doesn't work, how do I config it? If I'm supposed too.