View Poll Results: Was this tutorial helpfull?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

15 60.00%
  • Sadly not :/

10 40.00%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Anisotropic filtering should fix texture shimmering, unless something is preventing it from being forced on the game. Running 16X on the Quality setting shouldn't make a difference on a 1080's performance, it's pretty much free.
    Last edited by Shoterxx; Sep 13, 2017 at 04:12 PM.
    Do you have ANY bug in PSO2? Are you creating yet another thread about how you can't take screenshots, your game crashes, or textures are missing AGAIN? Do you NOT search the forum before asking? Then the L.A.W. FIX is for YOU!

It's EASY! Just go: Tweaker -> [!] button -> Other tasks -> Enable Large Address Aware, and you're DONE! Just remember to do it EVERY UPDATE!

Working like a charm here

it's working now for the most part but for some reason the screenshot button for reshade doesn't work, i even rebinded it and tried changing the screenshot path.

Create a ReShade folder in your normal screenshot directory (Documents\SEGA\PHANTASYSTARONLINE2\pictures\ReSha de)

I think some options are hardcoded right now, such as keybindings and screen capture locations... even when I changed them, they revert to the default ones the next run... and the one from above is the default screenshot location - and if the folder doesn't exists, no screenshot for you.

Quote Originally Posted by AIDA View Post
    A fix for the UI (Ctrl + F1) issue via Tweaker will be live in a few minutes - My inexperience with Reshade is to blame for this one, sorry!

EDIT: Live.
    I had some issues with the ReShade support: whenever I do some change to the ReShade 'general' settings - like screenshot location or key bindings - they aren't properly saved in (plugins\ReShade.ini), but if I do changes that would be saved in (reshade-shaders\pso2.ini) - like which effects are enabled - they are properly saved and remembered. Is this related with the obfuscation technique used? The only way for me to change the default key bindings was manually editing the ReShade.ini file...

Quote Originally Posted by JocPro View Post
    I had some issues with the ReShade support: whenever I do some change to the ReShade 'general' settings - like screenshot location or key bindings - they aren't properly saved in (plugins\ReShade.ini), but if I do changes that would be saved in (reshade-shaders\pso2.ini) - like which effects are enabled - they are properly saved and remembered. Is this related with the obfuscation technique used? The only way for me to change the default key bindings was manually editing the ReShade.ini file...
    It's being saved in "pso2_bin/d3d9.ini" instead.
    Replace your "plugins/ReShade3.ini" with the one above, before re-running PSO2.
    Do you have ANY bug in PSO2? Are you creating yet another thread about how you can't take screenshots, your game crashes, or textures are missing AGAIN? Do you NOT search the forum before asking? Then the L.A.W. FIX is for YOU!

It's EASY! Just go: Tweaker -> [!] button -> Other tasks -> Enable Large Address Aware, and you're DONE! Just remember to do it EVERY UPDATE!

Uhhhhh the Sweetfx from zip arent working with sweetfx2
    do i replace the sweetfx in my pso2 folder with the zips sweetfx or what?
    Last edited by pkemr4; Sep 15, 2017 at 03:07 PM.
    栄美
    ID: joshirosama

Is there any way to take screenshots without UI using this stuff?

^ try command /uioff 300