Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 512131415161718 ... LastLast

Maybe it just determines it's plain unplayable with our latency and keeps us out, or it could be the "too many connections, try later" as the error says at the end. I got error 2-AFJJA-0810 (81000734). Is there any ip we could ping to?

Last edited by Maulcun; Apr 4, 2018 at 04:08 AM.

81000734 as well, not surprised. Also guys, just do "Subdue Za Oodan" on SH 4 times. I spam through this quest when I'm near enough playing 100 times with NPCs to unlock titles (I actually count using an app on my phone).

Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

To be fair, this is like predicting that it will snow in Canada somewhere in January -_-

I had no issues logging in, got all the BoTW stuffs within 10 minutes. At least they were also kind enough to give us 2 of each ticket, so every character can get the hair and shield (you only get 1 Master Sword and 1 of each Male and Female costume).

From where I am (Alberta, Canada) the connection was fine, though there is this delay caused by latency(like 0.25 seconds). It's not severe enough to hamper me from playing decently, but it is enough to screw up any JG/JC/HC attempt I make..

Lots of JPs are reporting similar errors, so it's likely just the servers being overloaded. Should hopefully be cleared up by JP sleep hours.
    Pika22 ingame. Add me if you want I guess. I don't really post here (´・ω・`);

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    To be fair, this is like predicting that it will snow in Canada somewhere in January -_-
    Ah, then that means dinner is served! With how much you spend on PSO2, snow is what you eat, right?

...I'm sorry. :') It was too good not to post. No ill intentions.

Quote Originally Posted by pika2525 View Post
    Lots of JPs are reporting similar errors, so it's likely just the servers being overloaded. Should hopefully be cleared up by JP sleep hours.
    Good to hear!
    Last edited by Tymek; Apr 4, 2018 at 10:17 AM.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    Ah, then that means dinner is served! With how much you spend on PSO2, snow is what you eat, right?

...I'm sorry. :') It was too good not to post. No ill intentions.

!
    I don't get it.