Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

That is a lot of dislikes indeed. Has pso2 become their Call of duty or something?

Somehow I saw this announcement coming. Not the cloud stuff though. Apart from that, I have to use third party software to play correctly with a gamepad on PC, not to sure I'd want to play on Switch just because of the lower amount of buttons available.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclon View Post
    That is a lot of dislikes indeed. Has pso2 become their Call of duty or something?

Somehow I saw this announcement coming. Not the cloud stuff though. Apart from that, I have to use third party software to play correctly with a gamepad on PC, not to sure I'd want to play on Switch just because of the lower amount of buttons available.
    You should see the Like/Dislike ratio for September 20th update trailer. It's much worse than the PSO2 Cloud trailer.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Renvalt View Post
    Not surprising. Japan still has folks who reject the idea that the world is bigger than their nation alone (not to mention Sega of Japan seems to look down on the other branches as well, like a snobby ass oujo-sama who clearly needs a wake-up beating).

Of course, considering that my nation (the USA) still has people who think China = all of Asia, I may or may not have any right to be snapping at Japan for this.
    well... im from south america
    to me playing on japanese or usa servers are kinda the same if it werent because the language barrier
    i think i can say that my country gets ip blocked more often from usa servers than from japanese ones when it comes to games
    also the problem from japan is that for them, everyone is the same as the americans, and no offense but USA isnt the best role model there to have

going back to the topic, this cloud streaming is bad and its destined to fail
    i mean pso2 is a F2P game and they are not charging any fees to use the service
    their servers wont hold up for the maintenance costs
    and i highly doubt that having a cloud service will boost their AC sales enough to make for it

they might be able to use this as a test on how well would a pso2 port on switch would do and then actually make it, but i dont think sega works that way
    i just hope they dont blame the switch on how bad this ends for them

SEGA: spends money on servers that run the client of their F2P game hoping someone would tolerate 60-80ms input lag in an action game enough to pay for microtransactions.

Also SEGA: charges large price for material storage because it "puts excessive load on their servers".

Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Also SEGA: charges large price for material storage because it "puts excessive load on their servers".
    Wait seriously?
    test

yay now nintedo want in the sega PSO2 action AWESOME and yet no USA release for us poor basters haha FUCK SEGA XD

Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    SEGA: spends money on servers that run the client of their F2P game hoping someone would tolerate 60-80ms input lag in an action game enough to pay for microtransactions.

Japan itself is like 4ms latency btw. So not for us.

Quote Originally Posted by JCGamer View Post
    yay now nintedo want in the sega PSO2 action AWESOME and yet no USA release for us poor basters haha FUCK SEGA XD
    geez, why would somebody even care for us/eu release by that point?

is public wifi everywhere even a thing in glorious nippon? switch doesnt have mobile phone internet from what i understand so i don't really get it
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX View Post
    geez, why would somebody even care for us/eu release by that point?
    Because they don't know what we know. They just see a game they want to play and assume they can't.