Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 714151617181920 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Marynou View Post
    France here. I have a very good internet connection, I even get the white "You can play!" message when running the test but I've been getting the same 81000734 error again and again and again. I can't do anything, just the error. It must be a question of country... I've tried setting up a VPN on my phone and share the connection but to no avail.
    France here too, if the cloud ships are empty then it's certainly an ip block, too bad.

I expected during jp hours it would be a cluster fuck. I am actually interested to see how this will go for people during gaijin hours.

This IS gaijin hour (4am in japan), i 've checked the cloud blocks on ship2, they are all empty and i cannot connect at all, ip block.

Well... Does anybody know a good VPN for Android? Free if possible

I've tried several but the connection is always too slow and I get the yellow error message during tests...

I don't think it's an ip block, it's just our connection does not reach japan with the required capacity, for example, I can speedtest from spain to france and get almost 100/100 mps with 40 ping, if I try tokyo I get 15/5 mbps with 300 ping... if the cloud service gets that information it's provably not good enough for it to work properly and will kick me or not let me even start.

As far as I've gotten, the input lag and actual gameplay doesn't seem too bad at all (from east coast US), but yeah, getting on and staying on is a serious pain in the ass. After about 2 hours of trying I only successfully connected once and I was online for all of maybe 5 minutes before disconnecting again.

It's letting me connect, I've connected twice to the sega logo, then it dies lol so yep, poor connection, no ip block.

I'm just going to be under the assumption those of us in the midwest are never going to be able to log in to cloud to get the Zelda stuff.
    PSO2 - Ian: Level 90/90 Human Bouncer/Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by a silver king View Post
    I can log in on west coast for like 10min then it kicks me.
    More than enough time to run "Subdue Za Oodan" 4 times on SH and get your titles.

Quote Originally Posted by Marynou View Post
    Well... Does anybody know a good VPN for Android? Free if possible

I've tried several but the connection is always too slow and I get the yellow error message during tests...
    I tried tunnelbear, but it doesn't work, they say this on their website:

Yes, but TunnelBear needs to be active on each device that you want to keep encrypted. The technical explanation is that VPN protocols and tethering operate on different network layers. Even if you have TunnelBear active on your primary device (iPhone/Android), the data from the tethered device will go outside the tunnel and NOT be secured.

For example: Let's say you have phone and a computer and you want to browse securely on both. You’ll need to put TunnelBear on both the computer and the phone. If you put TunnelBear only on the phone, the data from your tethered computer will not go through the phones tunnel.
    Last edited by the_importer_; Apr 4, 2018 at 05:30 PM.

Community Manager Cyron Tanryoku's Avatar

So THIS is the power of cloud...
    Spoiler!