Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1017181920212223 ... LastLast

My favorite PlayStation Vita game is Zelda.

Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Nice! The home button trick worked great. Y'know, aside from the big yellow text in the way, it actually played just fine. It made no sense that it would disconnect me because it was actually really responsive and looked fine for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    My favorite PlayStation Vita game is Zelda.

Is this ticket non-tradeable or can I purchase it?

Whoops. I meant to check into that very question but I forgot and used the tickets right away. Judging by the costumes being locked though, I'd guess they're not tradeable.

They can't be sold or traded, they're account bound. Had to ask the help from one of my friends that could log into Cloud run on my account to get the zelda stuff for me.
    PSO2 - Ian: Level 90/90 Human Bouncer/Hunter

OK WTF!!

My friend brought over his Switch Docking yesterday and I set that up with my Ethernet USB adapter. I got a stable wired 30mb/s connection now on the Switch. I did a test from my PC by downloading a 100MB file from Toyko, I know I have a stable 30mb/s connection and yet, that shitty PSO2 Cloud Service keeps saying that my connection is not stable enough and I can't stay in a quest for more than 20 seconds before getting kicked out. It's past 1 AM in Japan, people are suppose to be sleeping now, so WTF is going on here? I just want 10 minutes to get the Zelda shit and give back to my friend that half-backed tablet that likes to call itself a game console.

I wonder if we will be seeing more Nintendo collaborations in PSO2 after this BOTW collab. Maybe even Cloud-exclusive Nintendo AC Scratches.

UPDATE: Oh look, a zero effort Development Timeline of PSO2 Cloud based on the new information from the April 7th (today) stream provided by Bumped:

PSO2 CLOUD DEVELOPMENT TIMELINE:

("Around a year ago") April 2017: Project conception
    May-June 2017: First progress/advancing with the project
    14 September 2017: PSO2 Cloud public reveal announcement in Nintendo Direct
    Between 14 September 2017 en 9 March 2018: Details about PSO2 Cloud were revealed in this timeframe bit by bit
    9 March 2018: PSO2 Cloud release date reveal announcement in Nintendo Direct - April 4th 2018
    20 March 2018: PSO2 Cloud becomes available for preloading following PSO2 Station #18
    4 April 2018: PSO2 Cloud release; service launched
    Last edited by Tymek; Apr 7, 2018 at 12:01 PM.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Just tried to log on via Switch from Eastern Ontario and connection was not good enough. Ping test avg 172 ms with time to live of 39 from my desktop.

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Oh, my bad. Sorry about that.
    Apology accepted.
    Last edited by StreetFighter2242; Apr 7, 2018 at 03:40 PM.
    PSO2 (NA):

Ship 2 Hu-lvl 26

Ship 1 Bo lvl 12

Quote Originally Posted by Ryno View Post
    game has been out for 5 years. time for another next gen of phantasy star. then put it in gaming system wise. lol.
    This i agree with.
    PSO2 (NA):

Ship 2 Hu-lvl 26

Ship 1 Bo lvl 12