Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 132021222324 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Okay, so at a resort villa in Newport Beach, California, I tried connecting to PSO2C on a whim, and to my surprise, connecting was flawless. I only got the disconnect message exactly once, and after dispelling it with the Home Button trick, I never saw it again. Input lag is practically nonexistent; I can do all of the same Jet Boots techniques like Vinto Tech rotations as on my PS4 with almost the exact same precision. Only complaint is how Cloud Crossplay blocks are practically dead and the bad resolution at times, but otherwise it works like a charm. As I'm writing this I'm about to fight Solo PD on Switch.
    Which brings us back to this. California is apparently the one single place in America where PSO2 Cloud functions properly. How did Solo PD go?

(What are you doing in America? :0)
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    Which brings us back to this. California is apparently the one single place in America where PSO2 Cloud functions properly. How did Solo PD go?

(What are you doing in America? :0)
    I actually live in California, just not in the particular location that I'm playing PSO2C at (it's super high end normally). Solo PD went pretty much the same as on my PS4, and I later showed up to a Dragon EQ. The issue with EQs on Switch is because the servers are so sparsely populated that you need to turn off Expert to match properly, but Dragon and Rematch went about as smoothly as a normal XH Expert Dragon (and I got a 13* Aero Egg). I kinda wish that keyboard was a little faster, but it seems that with a powerful enough connection around here, PSO2C works almost exactly like the PS4 and PC versions.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    I actually live in California, just not in the particular location that I'm playing PSO2C at (it's super high end normally). Solo PD went pretty much the same as on my PS4, and I later showed up to a Dragon EQ. The issue with EQs on Switch is because the servers are so sparsely populated that you need to turn off Expert to match properly, but Dragon and Rematch went about as smoothly as a normal XH Expert Dragon (and I got a 13* Aero Egg). I kinda wish that keyboard was a little faster, but it seems that with a powerful enough connection around here, PSO2C works almost exactly like the PS4 and PC versions.
    Wow. I...had no idea you lived in America. For some strange reason that I don't know of, I thought you lived in...Singapore, or something. My bad.
    Either way; that's very awesome to hear! (The fact that PSO2C is functioning, I mean.)
    Le Temps Detruit Tout

Hooray! With the help of the HOME Button Trick, I was able to obtain the remaining three Zelda items. (Though a more stable connection than the last time I tried has also played it's part in getting this done.) I now never have to touch PSO2 Cloud ever again, in a way.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout

Moved to my new place and still can't log in via Switch. Oh well. ;_; I think I am just too far to communicate with pso2 server from Southern Ontario.

Tis a shame the cloud setup is this way. Just when I thought this might be the easiest way to play the game outside of the PC and have it keep up with updates.
    PSO2 Character information:

Eric Windhaven (Fomar) Ship 02.

The Nintendo Switch version of PSO2 will finally gain support for 60fps. This update is scheduled for mid-September.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout

This is a bump, but interested to know how people are faring with this, and this is relevant because I have just now discovered this, and will now try it out.

Yes my internet is good but I’m getting the dreaded no 22 before it disconnects me. My internet even with our Verizon fios isp seems to still give me the error no.22

Should I either buy some form of speed booster or go for the nuclear option and just play on PS4 cause my vitas in pretty bad shape as it won’t charge can’t unlink my vita psn without a working vita