Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1421222324

Just play on your PS4. No amount of great internet service/speed is going to fix the latency issue you'll automatically have by not being remotely close to Japan.

So in other words I’m screwed because of my location

Quote Originally Posted by Dood View Post
    you and everyone else trying to use their Switch for PSO2 outside is screwed, it just doesnt work well enough. So ya, you're only alternative is your PS4 in its native language. Nothing you can do about it

hell i cant even run dailies in empty blocks on my Switch without input delays and eventually 630 which is why I just stick to PC (or ps4 if need be)
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Indeed. The only place in America where one can play PSO2 Cloud (near) flawlessly is California.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    Indeed. The only place in America where one can play PSO2 Cloud (near) flawlessly is California.
    i have friends who live there, none of them get a flawless connection like you think, its basically the same anywhere in the States
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Don't worry, it isn't much better in Japan.

I recently took a three week trip to Tokyo (during the Thanks Festa 2019 event), and whilst PSO2 Cloud performed much better than it does here in England, it is by no means a viable way of playing the game for extended periods of time, it's good enough to collect rewards, login bonus and so forth, but even on a Japanese connection it was rather disappointing, I wouldn't play EQ's or anything where I could potentially disconnect and lose my item drops, the experience isn't as great as one would think it to be.

You'll regularly find the Cloud blocks are very empty, it's just not viable when there are alternatives that work better, and the likelihood is anyone playing PSO2 already has a PS4 or a PC and would rather that over a streamed version.

Give me a proper version somewhere between the Vita and PS4 versions and sure, PSO2 on the go as it was intended with Vita years ago.