Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 12192021222324 LastLast

For those trying to access from US, just a friendly reminder that the switch version was actually made for a Japanese market where they have 1gbps fiber connections for residential as the norm here. The latency from over seas would be way too high (By the way your ISP would limit your rate out of the country anyway so even if you get 300mbps avg in the US, it's slower out of country).

With that said, from Tokyo, besides the terrible FPS and graphic, the game itself has no lag what so ever. Just have to get used to playing on a controller rather than a keyboard and mouse.
    Last edited by disabledflaw; Apr 8, 2018 at 11:41 PM.

Still trying to sign in and give it a go.

You have a need for speed?
    My Art: http://howsplendid.deviantart.com/
    http://h0wsplendid.tumblr.com/
    PSO2-Ship 9, Rain level 60 force
    PSO2-Ship 2, Rain Locker level 40 force

Good luck to everyone still attempting!
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

I will try tonight, right after maintenance because that small window tends to have the least people online, but I do not have high hopes.

I am going a new location with significantly better internet in 2 weeks and hope logging there will let me in.

Quote Originally Posted by disabledflaw View Post
    For those trying to access from US, just a friendly reminder that the switch version was actually made for a Japanese market where they have 1gbps fiber connections for residential as the norm here. The latency from over seas would be way too high (By the way your ISP would limit your rate out of the country anyway so even if you get 300mbps avg in the US, it's slower out of country).

With that said, from Tokyo, besides the terrible FPS and graphic, the game itself has no lag what so ever. Just have to get used to playing on a controller rather than a keyboard and mouse.
    Pretty sure everyone here is aware of that. The main goal really is to maintain a connection long enough to get the Zelda goods and then never touch it again.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    Pretty sure everyone here is aware of that. The main goal really is to maintain a connection long enough to get the Zelda goods and then never touch it again.
    you'd be surprised how many people aren't aware of that.

Just tried to log in and my internet is officially to crap to log in.

Lololol. This gave me laughs.
    PSO2 (NA):

Ship 2 Hu-lvl 26

Ship 1 Bo lvl 12

Day 10 of PSO2 Cloud. Logging in is futile.

Quote Originally Posted by StreetFighter2242 View Post
    Lololol. This gave me laughs.
    ???
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Okay, so at a resort villa in Newport Beach, California, I tried connecting to PSO2C on a whim, and to my surprise, connecting was flawless. I only got the disconnect message exactly once, and after dispelling it with the Home Button trick, I never saw it again. Input lag is practically nonexistent; I can do all of the same Jet Boots techniques like Vinto Tech rotations as on my PS4 with almost the exact same precision. Only complaint is how Cloud Crossplay blocks are practically dead and the bad resolution at times, but otherwise it works like a charm. As I'm writing this I'm about to fight Solo PD on Switch.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]