Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 916171819202122 ... LastLast
    Community Manager Cyron Tanryoku's Avatar

I seem to average 15 minutes of playtime before it disconnects

Quote Originally Posted by Cyron Tanryoku View Post
    I seem to average 15 minutes of playtime before it disconnects
    I'd take that, more than enough time to get the goods.

Community Manager Cyron Tanryoku's Avatar

Also, atleast for me, going to home for 3 seconds and back will make the game reconnect, resetting the auto disconnect timer

I was able to try out PSO2 Cloud today. By extension, it was also my first time ever using a Nintendo Switch. The connection test yielded a CF rating; between HT and HF I'm guessing. I am located in Europe.

I was able to connect right away, however the cloud connection was extremely unstable. I kept disconnecting near the end of Subdue Za Oodan, and I only managed to obtain the Hylian Shield so far. But we're making progress. Turning off the sound to lessen the data exchange burden helped a bit. At least I know that I can actually use it at all, if only barely.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

I live in the Europe and have a 200/200 connection.

I was able to log in and play, and the gameplay flowed perfectly, i did not have any sort of slow down and i could parry and fight with absolute normality and without any sort of slow-down, yet the yellow yournetsuxxors text would not leave the screen and i had to keep using the home menu trick to be able to complete my 4 missions.

It´s a bit sad because playing on the switch was very fun, but what can you do?

I will admit i am a bit confused as to why i get the message considering that unlike many posters here, i had zero issues gameplay wise and everything seemed to work just as good as on my PC.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyron Tanryoku View Post
    Also, atleast for me, going to home for 3 seconds and back will make the game reconnect, resetting the auto disconnect timer
    Ah, is the yellow warning the auto disconnect timer? I knew there was an auto disconnect timer related to a problematic connection, but had I know about this trick earlier, I might actually have had all of the items today. Oh well.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

I managed to get in game today! Resolution was okay, a bit of lag... And the big yellow message telling me the game is going to close soon. And so it does, without fail every time.

I was putting so much hope in the Switch version... I'm always out and rarely have access to my PS4 or PC, and the Vita version has become completely unplayable to me; the framerate drops are terrible and the controls clunky as a result (not to mention the lack of the new controls).

I am... Well, terribly disappointed.

Average Healing/Buffing Slave... Megalomax's Avatar

I'm logged in but I haven't played for a while. Is there a way to change controls to a controller mode or do I need to login through PC and do that?

Edit: I got it, never mind.
    Last edited by Megalomax; Apr 5, 2018 at 10:59 AM.
    PSO2: Perry: RAnewm
    Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    No, trying hard is tryhard.

And you are trying hella hard.

Fragger Extraordinaire

Quote Originally Posted by Ifrian-x View Post
    i had to keep using the home menu trick to be able to complete my 4 missions.

It´s a bit sad because playing on the switch was very fun, but what can you do?
    Totally agree, its very fun to play pso2 on the switch. For anyone else out there wanting to get the 4 missions in but is getting disconnected before completing try the method quoted above (return to the home menu every couple minutes. returning to the game will reset the disconnect counter). It worked for me.

Note: you'll have to collect your items from the title attendant while logged in on your switch. You cant claim these rewards while logged in on PC, so don't forget to collect rewards before logging out of pso2 cloud :P
    Last edited by FaithY; Apr 5, 2018 at 11:40 AM.

Did the home menu trick, but I get disconnected in a few seconds, so I'm constantly pressing it lol managed to do a 1 run...