Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1118192021222324 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    OK WTF!!

My friend brought over his Switch Docking yesterday and I set that up with my Ethernet USB adapter. I got a stable wired 30mb/s connection now on the Switch. I did a test from my PC by downloading a 100MB file from Toyko, I know I have a stable 30mb/s connection and yet, that shitty PSO2 Cloud Service keeps saying that my connection is not stable enough and I can't stay in a quest for more than 20 seconds before getting kicked out. It's past 1 AM in Japan, people are suppose to be sleeping now, so WTF is going on here? I just want 10 minutes to get the Zelda shit and give back to my friend that half-backed tablet that likes to call itself a game console.
    I was doing the home menu thing every 10 seconds, it's only 4 runs per account, not that bad, you could even get help from someone / play with another account from PC to beat the run faster.

Quote Originally Posted by landman View Post
    I was doing the home menu thing every 10 seconds, it's only 4 runs per account, not that bad, you could even get help from someone / play with another account from PC to beat the run faster.
    Ya, but I could barely stay connected 1 minutes even when doing the home trick every every 5 seconds. And the lag, oh god the lag, it felt like I was trying to play this game using MS Remote Desktop.

For players located in America:

It would appear California is the only place in the country where you can actually play PSO2 Cloud with minimal to no issues at all.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Hi. Im from Italy with 60mbits download and 15 mbits upload. I try play this game on Nswitch but I got yellow message + lag. Game Kick me. I download game on pc + patch english, its perfect without any lag. WTF is wrong with nintendo switch server!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by EuRailgun View Post
    Hi. Im from Italy with 60mbits download and 15 mbits upload. I try play this game on Nswitch but I got yellow message + lag. Game Kick me. I download game on pc + patch english, its perfect without any lag. WTF is wrong with nintendo switch server!!!!!
    The Switch version is only 100MB and the PC version 57GB. WTF is wrong with the PC version!!!!! /s

The Switch version uses Cloud gaming, you're watching a livestream of a PC in Japan.

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    The Switch version is only 100MB and the PC version 57GB. WTF is wrong with the PC version!!!!! /s

The Switch version uses Cloud gaming, you're watching a livestream of a PC in Japan.
    So probably I never be able to play this game on switch. Thanks for explain.

Kept disconnecting every 1 min. Plenty time get my tickets.
    At the very least, I can get daily log in if I'm away from ps4 or pc.

{Theme: Infinite Legends}
    RadiantAim: When did you get here?
    LegendAim: Wow he actually leveled him
    LordAim: Hai gaiz

Got my tickets pretty easily (took quite a bit of logins and dcs though); though it's a shame that it wasn't a proper port of PSO2. I still hope the Switch gets a PSP2/Nova-like installment though.
    Last edited by D-Inferno; Apr 8, 2018 at 01:45 PM.

Fun fact: Ubitus was also responsible for the streamed 3DS version of DRAGON QUEST X ONLINE. They've been really quiet about PSO2 Cloud, though.

For me, the hardest part about accessing PSO2 Cloud was getting access to a Switch. I'm just very lucky to have a friend nearby that has one.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Tried to log in at 2pm EDT, no luck. Connection is not good enough to connect. Hopefully my new place internet is good enough when I moved at the end of the month.