Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast

It's only advantages for the (Japanese) user, they don't need to keep the game updated and the console will not overheat. On the other hand, it makes it worse to play it wireless, unless Japan has mobile connections that match whatever internet connection from the future they have at home.

Quote Originally Posted by wefwq View Post
    They probably take a note of what went wrong with Vita version and decide to make Cloud version instead of regular client.
    Sure, but there being nothing client-side isn't much better for most people.

Granted, something I didn't consider until now is that the internet in most of Japan is quite a bit spiffier than most parts of even the first world, and the version is likely being built around that fact, but it still seems like going from one extreme to the other is ripe for unforeseen problems.

I am content knowing that once I get a Switch, I will finally be able to play PSO2 the way it was intended to be played.

Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    I am content knowing that once I get a Switch, I will finally be able to play PSO2 the way it was intended to be played.
    I'd pay to see you playing this while walking outside with the Switch docked on the keyboard somehow.

That keyboard is compatible with switch?
    test

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    I'd pay to see you playing this while walking outside with the Switch docked on the keyboard somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by Meteor Weapon View Post
    That keyboard is compatible with switch?
    Well, the controller part is thanks to the ability to connect the Wii U Gamecube Controller Adapter, but I'm not sure about the keyboard part.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Oh this is gonna suck so many balls, poor Switch owners: http://www.bumped.org/psublog/pso2-cloud-limitations/

Gross. Glad I only need to log on to it to grab the switch exclusive bonuses and then never touch it again.
    PSO2 - Ian: Level 90/90 Human Bouncer/Hunter

PS4/Vita can meet with Cloud players through my room and t room but can't even chat?
    That's very strange choice of design considering they can meet up and all.

The supposive Gaijin Hero EvilMag's Avatar

blame Sony on that. They've been pretty bitchy about not wanting cross platform play with other consoles.
    Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Bit off-topic, but I'm just sick and tired of "difficulty" meaning "stat boosts". It's lazy and boring.