Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2910111213141522 ... LastLast

For some reason, I believe that the "Logout after 15mins of inactivity" rule should be implemented in every system, except it doesn't log you out, but instead transfer you to an empty block or your room. So many people who are afk sleeping or whatever near the counter in full blocks during EQs.

But this restriction of not allowing Switch and PS players to even chat is outright... can't even find the proper word. It's like "Why do you even allow everyone to be on the same server if you do not want them to be on the same server?"

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    For some reason, I believe that the "Logout after 15mins of inactivity" rule should be implemented in every system, except it doesn't log you out, but instead transfer you to an empty block or your room. So many people who are afk sleeping or whatever near the counter in full blocks during EQs.

But this restriction of not allowing Switch and PS players to even chat is outright... can't even find the proper word. It's like "Why do you even allow everyone to be on the same server if you do not want them to be on the same server?"
    But what about my meh sexy dance move that I paid 50m for, no one will be able to see it if I get sent to my room or an empty block

Just a little over two days left!
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Fragger Extraordinaire

Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    Just a little over two days left!
    FYI - Pso 2 Could is now available for download via the Japanese eShop. I just downloaded the 34.6MB file from the Nintendo eShop!

pso2could0402.JPG
    Last edited by FaithY; Apr 2, 2018 at 02:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FaithY View Post
    FYI - Pso 2 Could is now available for download via the Japanese eShop. I just downloaded the 34.6MB file from the Nintendo eShop!
    Been available for over a week now I believe. I borrowed my friend's Swtich last Friday, created a Japanese account and downloaded the client which doesn't do much at the moment.

Who's ready for emergency maintenances to fix some last-minute problems that weren't found during beta testing?

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    Who's ready for emergency maintenances to fix some last-minute problems that weren't found during beta testing?
    Not only am I 95% certain that we're getting an early maintenance this week, but I'm 70% sure that we're getting a last minute maintenance less than 3 days after because of that stupid cloud version.

Well, they already announced when the upcoming maintenance will be, which is indeed early.

2 AM in Japan, ends at the same general time. Assuming nothing happened. So we're looking at a minimum of a 15 hour maintenance.

Maintenance has commenced. When next you wake, you will find a Link's awakening.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

(curious) If I was to go out and purchase a switch, how would I then get the game to work so I can get the bonuses?