Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    The Vita version requires a 32GB memory card to play without a Game Card, and that's with super downgraded graphics and stuff. The Switch only has 32GB internal memory period, so...

EDIT: Apparently Dragon Quest Heroes already doesn't fit on the internal memory, so you've got me there.
    I think switch supports microSD cards. Now we know why. Even some gamecart games requeirs additional chunks of data on microsd.

Was excited about a Switch port since I have a Switch but now I'm really disappointed its done through cloud streaming. Then again, a full port wouldn't be possible because PSO2's file size would eat up the Switch file capacity without getting a micro SD card. I think this is the reason for the mass dislikes on the JP side.

Quote Originally Posted by loafhero View Post
    Was excited about a Switch port since I have a Switch but now I'm really disappointed its done through cloud streaming. Then again, a full port wouldn't be possible because PSO2's file size would eat up the Switch file capacity without getting a micro SD card. I think this is the reason for the mass dislikes on the JP side.
    Every official PSO2 trailer seems to get dislike bombed nowadays, so it's not much of an indication of anything. But I can imagine the cloud streaming having something to do with it.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

game has been out for 5 years. time for another next gen of phantasy star. then put it in gaming system wise. lol.

Every official PSO2 trailer seems to get dislike bombed nowadays, so it's not much of an indication of anything. But I can imagine the cloud streaming having something to do with it.
    ^

This haha. Pretty much almost all their videos are disliked by at least 40%. Except Hero of course!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryno View Post
    game has been out for 5 years. time for another next gen of phantasy star. then put it in gaming system wise. lol.
    Where were you when like, a bunch of people quoted SEGA saying that PSO2 has a projected lifespan of 10 years?
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Running marathons and other life related things.

Where were you when like, a bunch of people quoted SEGA saying that PSO2 has a projected lifespan of 10 years?
    I was not around. but I'm present every now. I just don't post much like I used to. I just lurk . but it's a "just saying"

Quote Originally Posted by yoshiblue View Post
    Running marathons and other life related things.
    what Yoshi blue said. RL stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Ryno View Post
    what Yoshi blue said. RL stuff
    Oh, my bad. Sorry about that.