Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Nice to have pso2 on more systems, and since this is not even a port, just an app to send commands and receive video, I don't think they will have to worry about porting, at all, unlike Vita, so Episode 5's content sucks on its own, not because of this.

Quote Originally Posted by jooozek View Post
    is public wifi everywhere even a thing in glorious nippon? switch doesnt have mobile phone internet from what i understand so i don't really get it
    I think nihonjin have their own wifi on their pocket or something like that, like sharing your phone's connection but a device that exclusivelly does that.

so since the switch has some heating issues with bending the tablet portion of it (while docked) does that mean we're gonna see some meltdowns going on? (as optomized as this game is) hopefully we can link our US accounts like the PS4 can. Physical Cartridge would be nice

Quote Originally Posted by landman View Post
    Nice to have pso2 on more systems, and since this is not even a port, just an app to send commands and receive video, I don't think they will have to worry about porting, at all, unlike Vita, so Episode 5's content sucks on its own, not because of this.

I think nihonjin have their own wifi on their pocket or something like that, like sharing your phone's connection but a device that exclusivelly does that.
    oh true, even android can do that since like 2.0 or something
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    so since the switch has some heating issues with bending the tablet portion of it (while docked) does that mean we're gonna see some meltdowns going on? (as optomized as this game is) hopefully we can link our US accounts like the PS4 can. Physical Cartridge would be nice
    It's streamed. Like PSNow.

Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    It's streamed. Like PSNow.
    kinda obvious

If it's obvious that it's a stream, why were you asking for a cartridge?
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Quote Originally Posted by Saffran View Post
    If it's obvious that it's a stream, why were you asking for a cartridge?
    not everyone has perfect wi-fi/internet, thats obviously what im getting at. i dont have a prob playing this way but i prefer less hassle if my ISP wants to be crappy for a day

Quote Originally Posted by huck View Post
    PC player's are usually the one posting hentai and praising Hitler in B1
    PS4 users would behave the same if they could install the English patch and play.

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    not everyone has perfect wi-fi/internet, thats obviously what im getting at. i dont have a prob playing this way but i prefer less hassle if my ISP wants to be crappy for a day
    It won't, because it's streaming to your system entirely.

The complaints about it being stream are irrelevant for foreigners tbh, considering....this seems obvious for Japan's speedy internet only. Unless....some people over there have crappy network as well.
    test