Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Zorak000 View Post
    so how did ya'll handle the dev stream boosted deus; nobody I talked to managed to clear Grazia for one reason or another

my takeaway is that Hero cannot cover for even an average player when everything is lethal. so it's not the be-all-end-all class everybody makes it out to be
    My group failed mainly due to DPS, bvut that was mostly attributed to ppl dying left and right. During the 5 min countdown. There was at least 1/2 dozen to a dozen deaths there. When ppl die, someone has to stop attacking to pop a moon so there can be up to 4-5 ppl not doing damage at a time. I was SuFi and I stayed alive up until the failed DPS check Sword Swing.

The Enchanted Forest LQ looks really nice. About time the Demons are being used for content other than BQs.

Pretty impressed by the DoA Lobby Actions. Never expected that the actual in-game combos and victory animations would be an LA.

That Kamen Rider like costume looks sick.

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

so how did ya'll handle the dev stream boosted deus; nobody I talked to managed to clear Grazia for one reason or another

my takeaway is that Hero cannot cover for even an average player when everything is lethal. so it's not the be-all-end-all class everybody makes it out to be
    Failed on Gracia (death limit, no problem on dps). 1 single mistake usually cost death for me (1000 HP, 1200-ish HP with HP Drink). Some Gracia's attacks (lightning strike and that explosion) did 1200 - 1400 for (I had both FlashGuard maxed too >_> RedSign + QliphArm + IzaneLeg didn't help ;w; ). I did contribute 1 death for a run (3-4 retries, 2 different group).

=== Edit ===
    Oh, 1st party : 2 Hr, 1 Br, 1 Gu (me) - randoms
    2nd party : Hr, Br, Ra, Gu - 1 Hr gave up after 1st try, another random came
    ==========

People love voted that +200% Atk Would love +200% HP instead (oh yea, I personally would pick +200% HP over +200% Atk ... make Chaining much more useful too). Longer fight for sure, but much more safer.

As for 12P ones (1 death for me, for dozing off >_> ) .......
    so ... some deaths right at the beginning of Quest ....
    some on mobs (those headless-centaur part) .......
    quite a few on デウス・アンジェス (dunno the EN for that) from sword swipes, 1 on roots-wave attack (some critical HP too) .....
    final part ..... sword swipes usually takes a lot of death count _(:3」Some death here and there too.
    Last edited by final_attack; Oct 17, 2017 at 11:12 PM.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Hell, if anything hero was actually if anything a detriment to clearing it, at least in my experience

It's still the be-all-end-all class... in environments where most players don't get murdered in one or two hits. Hero is an extreme glass cannon through and through; stick it in content that deals damage like 3x ATK Deus, and they start dropping like flies to a zapper before they get much of a chance to do what they do best: DPS.

Admittedly, content like this would actually be a good pressure test for future content, because if you can challenge Hero and force people to not suck at it...
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

I want more of this boosted shit
    Spoiler!
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan

Didnt they talk about Eternal Tower something in the live?
    test

Quote Originally Posted by Saagonsa View Post
    Hell, if anything hero was actually if anything a detriment to clearing it, at least in my experience
    Or
    They need to play better.
    Hero has a plethora of iframe/guard frames so the only excuse for a hr dying is bad play (Of those attacks that look like they hit once but actually hit a dozen times,in which dont bother trying to counter those)
    Spoiler!

Failed my 2 random pug Gracia attempt :/ 1st run was terribad. We got 3 death after less than 20 seconds lol. WE did bad. 2nd was better. I didn't died once until I got hit by a dragon due to the fact I was seeing nothing because of ded dragon heads taking too long to disppear and the alive remaining one shot me with big lazor while trying to find a spot where I was actually able to see something xD (had 1600hp...wtf). My single death was the 5th one, sadely. Then times up, couldn't made a 3rd attempt. All in all it was still fun BUT being one shot with such amount of HP is a little overkill imho. Oh well....

Edit: I've never missed my Fornis sword so much than for this buffed Gracia xD
    Last edited by Masu; Oct 18, 2017 at 03:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Meteor Weapon View Post
    Didnt they talk about Eternal Tower something in the live?
    thats for pso2es, in emergency quest form.