Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast

So I saw something on reddit, Asagiri is faster than boost pad now :v
    https://twitter.com/xalleviel/status/912971616937590785

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/PSO2/commen..._hero/dnkmsv0/

Quote Originally Posted by MightyHarken View Post
    Any ranger aboard who can compare dps from before and now? I feel a lot weaker when hitting a weak spot + WB
    It's probably just an impression, I don't have precise numbers because I didn't test it too extensively yet, but EA and SC just hit way harder than before with SS tacked in, about the same as before with new moving snipe. the new wb power is nice extra damage as long as you refresh it before previous one wears off. Launcher's got a huge buff to most of its PA, and new Moving snipe makes up for WHA nerf pretty nicely. I managed to hit over 200k divine launcher, and many of the over PAs did ludicrous amounts of damage). I definitely felt like RA was given a huge buff, but I'm too much of an "in-and-out" RA so take it with a grain of salt
    Last edited by Zephyrion; Sep 28, 2017 at 04:28 AM.

So, how much is Helen Bathina going for on the market right now?
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    So, how much is Helen Bathina going for on the market right now?
    5.2m cheapest on ship2 as of this post
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Moffen View Post
    5.2m cheapest on ship2 as of this post
    People know what they're doing. Watch this week's EQ encore the damn thing and it drops to 300k.
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

So,what classes are actually worth using an orbit weapon for now?
    Even pp grenades on Ra feel a bit stale when you have an L&K on top of the launchers PP regen buffs ._.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    It's probably just an impression, I don't have precise numbers because I didn't test it too extensively yet, but EA and SC just hit way harder than before with SS tacked in, about the same as before with new moving snipe. the new wb power is nice extra damage as long as you refresh it before previous one wears off. Launcher's got a huge buff to most of its PA, and new Moving snipe makes up for WHA nerf pretty nicely. I managed to hit over 200k divine launcher, and many of the over PAs did ludicrous amounts of damage). I definitely felt like RA gave a huge buff, but I'm too much of an "in-and-out" RA so take it with a grain of salt
    I think the numbers are sth like this:
    Old multipliers:
    Wha 1&2: 1.35 x 1.35 = 1.8225
    SS 1&2: 1.15 x 1.15 = 1.3225
    Sharpshooter: 1.2
    Total (SS): 2.8923075
    MS: 1.05
    Total (MS): 2.29635

New multipliers:
    Wha 1&2: 1.15 x 1.15 = 1.3225
    SS: 1.25 x 1.15 = 1.4375
    Sharpshooter: 1.1
    Total (SS): 2.091203125
    MS: 1.25
    Total (MS) 1.8184375

2.89/2.09 is about 1.38, which means that any PA that received more than a 1.38x boost in power (all of them) became stronger when in SS
    2.29/1.81 is about 1.26, which means that any PA that received more than a 1.26x boost in power (all of them) became stronger when in SS

And that's not factoring in rare mastery which every class gained, so another 10% on top of that.
    Last edited by escarlata; Sep 27, 2017 at 09:53 PM.

https://twitter.com/M_M_M_Kevin/stat...13729133867008

Straight Charge 0 has some competition.

I wouldn´t say Moving snipe hsving 125% damage compensates a 40% damage lost from WHA. Especially because when you´re going to deal DPS, you´re most likely going to go on Standing Snipe.

I think the point of them nerfing shit like SS and ZRA and buffing Fi Stance Demerits and Moving Snipe is that damage is normalized across a variety of situations.

The thing about Hero is that no matter the situation. No matter the range. Distance. Height. Position. Whatever. Their damage stays relatively static aside from getting hit.

Gu, Fi, Ra, Br, Bo.

They all have relatively harsh penalties for how easy it is to fail their condition in this day and age of PSO2.