Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default People are still bothering and waiting to get a western version.

I don't think i really need to make a new thread for this

I don't know where all these people came from but...with a lot of information across the internet regarding no PSO2 western release, seeing they're still bitching to Sega about no western version is a cringe to read. I mean...why are they still waiting for it in the first place? The English community in the JP version is pretty strong as it is for people to hop in.

And kinda nice to see AIDA in the comments :P

test

At this point, 5 years after the original release, I can only say these people are delusional. The desire for this game gives them enough power to complain for years, but not enough power to spend some time with a capcha and check some checkboxes in Tweaker. If NA release was to come, they'd play 20 hours and quit because they'd be tired, or because it wouldn't be like they imagined it, or some other shit. And don't forget the fact that SoA has barely any money ever since Sonic Boom fiasco (it's all their fault and nobody asked for it, but in the end it shouldn't be taken off account).

Some of them say that they want "communication", which is "impossible" on JP server due to language barrier. You can find an English-speaking team very easily on Ship 2, and majority of the teams are incredibly friendly. In most online games communication (whether it's with random people or team/guildmates) more often than not boils down to shit-flinging and blame-shifting, which detracts from experience more than anything else.

They are quite silly and stupid

I wouldn't mind an official english localization for the JP version for all the non-JP players out there. But PSO2 West is just out of the question.

Still mad at SEGA though.
    Do you have ANY bug in PSO2? Are you creating yet another thread about how you can't take screenshots, your game crashes, or textures are missing AGAIN? Do you NOT search the forum before asking? Then the L.A.W. FIX is for YOU!

It's EASY! Just go: Tweaker -> [!] button -> Other tasks -> Enable Large Address Aware, and you're DONE! Just remember to do it EVERY UPDATE!

It is even worse reading those replies AIDA got regarding his/her post. With some people actually WANTING to play the Switch version while living in the West, S-C-A-R-Y.

Quote Originally Posted by IchijinKali View Post
    It is even worse reading those replies AIDA got regarding his/her post. With some people actually WANTING to play the Switch version while living in the West, S-C-A-R-Y.
    typical nintendobois.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoterxx View Post
    I wouldn't mind an official english localization for the JP version for all the non-JP players out there. But PSO2 West is just out of the question.
    Pretty much this. I'm sure most English speaking players have invested far to much time into the JP version to want to start over if there ever was a NA version, especially if that NA version was behind in content. Personally, I would be perfectly fine if Sega just gave in and accepted that non-Japanese players exist (and are paying them money), and removed the foreign player restriction from the game's TOS. English localization would be icing on the cake.

Things that annoy me the most is that youtube reviewers tend to miss the point the fact that PSO2 west is impossible at this point, leaving people a false hope or worst make people resent sega for the wrong stupid reasons.
    test

Quote Originally Posted by Meteor Weapon View Post
    Things that annoy me the most is that youtube reviewers tend to
    Wait, there are more of these? I've always thought that the 'Bring it West' mentality was limited to older PS game fans who are not as well informed about the Tweaker and/or just picky about the language.

Having Youtube video creators who do this certainly would explain why this sentiment continues to propagate instead of dying out.

Quote Originally Posted by blkbox11 View Post
    limited to older PS game fans who are not as well informed about the Tweaker and/or just picky about the language.
    Well, it's about SEGA having forgotten us/ditched us more than any of those. Also, I receive some petition thingy about every month or so to "BRING PSO2 WEST". It's time to stop! No more!
    Do you have ANY bug in PSO2? Are you creating yet another thread about how you can't take screenshots, your game crashes, or textures are missing AGAIN? Do you NOT search the forum before asking? Then the L.A.W. FIX is for YOU!

It's EASY! Just go: Tweaker -> [!] button -> Other tasks -> Enable Large Address Aware, and you're DONE! Just remember to do it EVERY UPDATE!