Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by koutsuneka View Post
    why not?
    Because damage multiplicators is nothing more than a pain when balancing a class, you gotta be careful not to make the multiplicator too strong and always beware of powercreep or it very easily becomes absolutely broken, and you also gotta make sure your class is weak enough so it relies on the multiplicator to find balance, it adds nothing interesting to the gameplay other than a % buff that is actually a headache to balance, i would be fine with it deleted instead.

I actually feel like Ranger was nerfed vs bosses and buffed vs mobs. The nerd to WHA from 70% to 30% was too much.

Gran Wave got buffed in range? Well, gotta skip dem TA scripted triggers.
    Do you have ANY bug in PSO2? Are you creating yet another thread about how you can't take screenshots, your game crashes, or textures are missing AGAIN? Do you NOT search the forum before asking? Then the L.A.W. FIX is for YOU!

It's EASY! Just go: Tweaker -> [!] button -> Other tasks -> Enable Large Address Aware, and you're DONE! Just remember to do it EVERY UPDATE!

Quote Originally Posted by cheapgunner View Post
    Noticed my dps hasn't changed as well. Haven't tried HuFi but with sword getting buffed to high heavens from the posts here, I'll def. play with it more.
    I mean you got a 10% damage boost like everyone else, that should make a noticeable difference on its own.

Playing with hunter a bit more, I think they overdid it a bit with the just guard stuff over time...? Right now starting a PA charge can give you 1.5 second of invulnerability through charge parrying + all guard, and if you get hit you get 20PP and 5% HP back, as well as refresh guard stance advance. Feels a bit like god mode.
    At the same time, it leaves wired lances(yeah, these still exist) with nothing since they have no charge PAs(that I'm aware of, it's been a while). Kinda wish it affected successful grabs as a result.
    Last edited by Cyclon; Sep 27, 2017 at 01:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kintama View Post
    Because damage multiplicators is nothing more than a pain when balancing a class, you gotta be careful not to make the multiplicator too strong and always beware of powercreep or it very easily becomes absolutely broken, and you also gotta make sure your class is weak enough so it relies on the multiplicator to find balance, it adds nothing interesting to the gameplay other than a % buff that is actually a headache to balance, i would be fine with it deleted instead.
    You sound like sega. You should know that balancing is not player's duty. It hard to balance so i remove it to make my job easier. Btw, banish isn't a unconditional % buff same as chain, maron, volg raptor. Does chain make gunner's gameplay bad?
    Last edited by koutsuneka; Sep 27, 2017 at 01:59 PM.

So did anyone find something that could be an advantage over Hero?
    Remember, Hero can also equip gunslashes and the katana with innate asagiri. For Braver, can kanran, shunka, or kazan compete with brightness end?

spamming sacred skewer 0 forever with partizan seems pretty broken

https://twitter.com/amasaku_pso2/sta...14910270849025

Nice to see partizan finally having their PP issues fixed. Partizan will be (somewhat) good in BQs then. The weapon has unremarkable PAs for closing distance so it's fair for them to be spear chucking instead.

So, it seems like they buffed Kazan 0 to be comparable to full charge Spirit Bullet.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Any ranger aboard who can compare dps from before and now? I feel a lot weaker when hitting a weak spot + WB