Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ... 714151617181920 ... LastLast

Yes, but why does it matter when both classes have trash stances outside of breakable weakpoints

My favorite part of this arks live was that PBF/RB was just completely left out of the list of changes to activation

Quote Originally Posted by Xaelouse View Post
    Yes, but why does it matter when both classes have trash stances outside of breakable weakpoints

My favorite part of this arks live was that PBF/RB was just completely left out of the list of changes to activation
    You get so much base atk with Katana Gear/Shifta Boosts with BrBo now!

Surely all that extra Satk will compensate for a 1.2x * 1.1x multi for elemental stance and 1.15x * 1.1x * 1.1x average stance~!

Also I'm mostly fine with PBF being left out due to how crazy it is. But I play FiBo who got a million buffs in the past month so I'm on a bit of a high from how much better FiBo is now.

Sadly this. But I'm just interested with the braver/bouncer mag joke becomes a real thing of each of their own (br/hu or bo/hu or whatevs).

It wont save the bad players who take it up thinking it's a viable and strong build and don't work to compensate for it's many many shortcomings.

But that goes for basically any buff in the past month aside from Hero's introduction.

dummy.
    And You...

Wait, what is this? How come with Hero being somewhat weaker than those puny basic classes, why? Hero was supposed to be the major class of this game!
    Name: シナンジュ
    Ship: 2
    Main Class: HERO
    "IT'S OVER, PSO2. I HAVE THE HIGH GROUND!" -MHW to PSO2

Quote Originally Posted by Great Pan View Post
    Wait, what is this? How come with Hero being somewhat weaker than those puny basic classes, why? Hero was supposed to be the major class of this game!
    what.

Hero is a jack of all trades, is still literally the majority class, is strong as all fuck, has speed, can engage at any range, barely needs to pack any items (you can heal off Fornis weapons, Anti means you don't need sols if you get confused or whatever), doesn't need a specced mag and makes all your moneymaker COs hella quick.

Like please tell me this is sarcasm

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

At least this .... stance become passive skill, frees up 1 slot (which I'll be gonna need once Dark Blast implemented (it need 1 slot for activation, right?)

Less hassle too, I guess.
    Oh, and future move-speed thingy ... so you don't need PA to move faster is nice to have too (since I run low PP o.o )

Not sure for other changes, since I barely play other than GuHu these days (or it can be said I only played GuHu after last buff) ._.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Quote Originally Posted by NightfallG View Post
    what.

Hero is a jack of all trades, is still literally the majority class, is strong as all fuck, has speed, can engage at any range, barely needs to pack any items (you can heal off Fornis weapons, Anti means you don't need sols if you get confused or whatever), doesn't need a specced mag and makes all your moneymaker COs hella quick.

Like please tell me this is sarcasm
    Everything Great Pan posts is sarcasm

Quote Originally Posted by escarlata View Post
    Everything Great Pan posts is sarcasm
    there are people who post like him but are completely unironic.