Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1219202122232425 LastLast

What i don't get why push your opinion so hard on others. It's fine if you dislike some classes for whatever reason, while like others classes and vice versa.
    “Even If you’ve only got a 1% chance of winning, but you convince yourself you’re gonna lose, that 1% becomes 0%.” – Lina Inverse

When there's a limited number of slots in a MPA, then it is perfectly fine to consider things without the necessary tools, damage, and speed as trash. This isn't anything new.

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

this game isn't competitive outside of stuff like the weekly time attack rankings. and even then time attack builds employ a number of strange gimmicks that don't transition well to 12-player content.
    being 4th or 5th is ok, just as long as people aren't timing out on grazia or something

anyway as for the "haha its just a game lol XD" thing, some people have fun by trying to be the best! wow!
    I guess really, all I am saying, is that there is a difference between "not the best" and "you cannot even clear the content (in a reasonable amount of time)", and more of us are focused on the latter than the former I guess.

EDIT: well if mpa slots are a concern, you I hope you got a decent team going that works with you to get private mpas going I guess

That kind of leniency with things is what's been ruining the game for years, in terms of content and the strange decisions that have been taking place.

I myself have fun trying to be the best too. What I mean is I dont go as far as going to a forum just to bitch about how bad a class is with any criticism other than bitching, and even less if there's people proving me wrong.

Anyways, ponthi (i dont think his videos are "dumbass") can solo ultimate amduscia with bouncer in just 20 more seconds than what it takes him to do it with hero, which means bouncer is not as bad as you think.

friendly reminder: Don't feed trolls. Just treat them like they don't exist and they'll slowly go back to their cave.

anyways, is DB Bo good now? I tried it the other day but it still feels.....weak.... aside from normals cause that clearly got buffed. But the overall gameplay seems somewhat the same from before.

Quote Originally Posted by Xaelouse View Post
    That kind of leniency with things is what's been ruining the game for years, in terms of content and the strange decisions that have been taking place.
    From what I'm understanding, you seem to either want:
    1. Difficult content that pigeonholes people into certain class selections, or
    2. Make every class equally viable by giving each class a niche.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

if they ever figure out a way to make mpa composition enforceable then I'll be all for content that demands it, but they cant exactly do that with the Emergency Quest format; they learned their lesson with magatsu

like imagine queuing up for magatsu, and never even getting to run it before it goes away because a ranger never queued up and got matched with your mpa in that half hour

EDIT: re: dual blades, it looks like most of the buffs with them involved increasing gear generation; I assume they want people to be throwing blades more often, even outside of blade fever; that or to help build gear quickly during blade fever. I thought somebody posted a dual blade run of ult amdu in here somewhere. they buffed dispersion shrike, so I guess that helps it out in crowds more
    Last edited by Zorak000; Oct 11, 2017 at 05:49 PM.

beating an oodan to death with an eternal psychodrive

db also has significantly better PP regeneration now due to numbers on dppr going up to 5 and not 3, 6pp per blade is ludicrous

if youre using the 14* DB then you get 5pp back per target hit by the bolt as well, which frankly i find hilarious (8 if in eppr)
    100% certified quality post

the pso-world forums are a pvp-enabled zone

Quote Originally Posted by Xaelouse View Post
    If the best the class can do is place 4th to 5th in everything, then yeah, it is bad. I've been keeping track of every dumbass vid of their gameplay and been comparing it to everything else for the sake of balance ever since that patch hit, as well as from my own experience. It honestly isn't logical to try to master mediocrity instead of something actually good besides for fun (if that's what you derive fun from).

I am also not the only person that thinks this.

i mean it seems like you can't master bouncer, oh dear