Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ... 678910111219 ... LastLast

Did Launchers really get buffed at all damage wise? I'd assume the nerf to WHA would affect them even more than the rest since it made the non-weak bonus ring a very strong option.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclon View Post
    Did Launchers really get buffed at all damage wise? I'd assume the nerf to WHA would affect them even more than the rest since it made the non-weak bonus ring a very strong option.
    They did...That's actually the reason why launcher is so incredibly strong now. Most of the PAs, to compensate for multiplier nerfs, got double their older power notation. No amount of damage reduction from WHA could offset a friggin almost +90% on Divine Launcher, +100% on Concentrate and Flame Bullet, and so on. The smallest increase is Sphere Eraser...still a whopping 40% difference on Power Notation.

Now I know multipliers and buffs to power notations aren't the same thing and affect damage formula differently, but from what I've been seeing, damage is at least similar to what it used to, and at best, vastly better for most of PAs
    Last edited by Zephyrion; Sep 28, 2017 at 03:55 AM.

With this up date and Fo got only 10% atk buff from Rare Mastery (and PP gain buff)...
    Is it good to go Fo/Fi or Fi Orbit Fi/Fo?
    Last edited by SoulSighTy; Sep 28, 2017 at 06:17 AM.

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Well, found this on BusterQuest earlier (just before Mother, ran as Gu) ........... I wonder if the balance isn't enough tho
    The other run I did, have 1 Ra ......

Spoiler!
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

When mastered and used well, Hero is still the best in what it does, so no surprise there.
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KazukiQZ View Post
    When mastered and used well, Hero is still the best in what it does, so no surprise there.
    Well, I was hoping to see more "colorful" classes on player list after the buff .... so, yea, a bit down when I found no other classes haha
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclon View Post
    What Zeph said, plus they got a bit of a speed boost, too. Divine Launcher-0 doesn't take as long to charge and Rodeo Drive-0 is so ridiculously mobile I dunno if I can ever walk normally as Ra again.
    FiliaMortis * SARA-013 * Kiyoko * Akane * Vikky * Mei * Alicia * Ophelia

Mattykins - Ship 02

Quote Originally Posted by Mattykins View Post
    What Zeph said, plus they got a bit of a speed boost, too. Divine Launcher-0 doesn't take as long to charge and Rodeo Drive-0 is so ridiculously mobile I dunno if I can ever walk normally as Ra again.
    Yeah, I did notice the speed changes. It's the damage difference I had little way of figuring out since I never took the time to level a non weak hit ring.

Quote Originally Posted by SoulSighTy View Post
    With this up date and Fo got only 10% atk buff from Rare Mastery (and PP gain buff)...
    Is it good to go Fo/Fi or Fi Orbit Fi/Fo?
    FoFi has been good. It's just that no one on ship 2 plays FoFi. Very overlooked class. Which makes sense. It's harder to play than FoTe lol.

Except me.

FeelsLonelyMan

Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    FoFi has been good. It's just that no one on ship 2 plays FoFi. Very overlooked class. Which makes sense. It's harder to play than FoTe lol.

Except me.

FeelsLonelyMan
    Whaaa I play FoFi! Especially with Lightning and Ice buffs and double element builds being viable.