Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    "Of their own accord" Enforcer MKV's Avatar
    Somewhere, being an old man again, apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    itiyan's artwork is somewhat distinctive compared to the rest.

Not in the Election, but he also did the artwork for:

Oh good god its practically every female outfit I despise. At least I like the male outfits reasonably well.
    Enforcer MkX [TE/RA]: Critically injured
    Violet MkV [BR/HU]: On active duty

Quote Originally Posted by Enforcer MKV View Post
    Oh good god its practically every female outfit I despise. At least I like the male outfits reasonably well.
    I think this is the first time in recent memory that I can say I agree wholeheartedly with you. In fact, other than poofy and frilly ass skirts, the one thing I can't stand is garments that make one look like a hooker from a hentai. I mean, we're ARKS, not the Succubus Association of Comfort Lolis, god-fecking-dammit.

On the other hand, I actually like the male outfits pretty well. Sadly, Japan doesn't subscribe to sleevelessness as much as I do, so there's no way we'll get anything closer to the Float Emission in terms of good outfit design (even though I have mad beef with the shoes of that particular outfit). No, instead we'll just be seeing isekai shonen yuusha for the rest of our days.

God help us all, we're boned.

Canīt vote. I click on the yellow mark and nothing happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Renvalt View Post
    I think this is the first time in recent memory that I can say I agree wholeheartedly with you. In fact, other than poofy and frilly ass skirts, the one thing I can't stand is garments that make one look like a hooker from a hentai. I mean, we're ARKS, not the Succubus Association of Comfort Lolis, god-fecking-dammit.

On the other hand, I actually like the male outfits pretty well. Sadly, Japan doesn't subscribe to sleevelessness as much as I do, so there's no way we'll get anything closer to the Float Emission in terms of good outfit design (even though I have mad beef with the shoes of that particular outfit). No, instead we'll just be seeing isekai shonen yuusha for the rest of our days.

God help us all, we're boned.
    Bluesy is no way a loli, same height as Gene.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. Ŋ\_(ツ)_/Ŋ

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius-91 View Post
    Bluesy is no way a loli, same height as Gene.
    Lavis Blade is, though.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by MightyHarken View Post
    Are you using chrome browser or have the page translated with google translate? This happened to me when I have chrome automatically translate the page.

Quote Originally Posted by MightyHarken View Post
    Un-translate the page on google chrome.

Midway point and well shocked.....mostly on how the male side went. I was for sure Falco flint would be at the top. For Female...really Shooting drive that high up? Well anyway its the Halfway point so don't forget you can voite once a day

Edit: I went back and looked at why type of weapon Shooting Drive was and she is a launcher. I guessing new launcher meta has something to do with it?

I wonder could that be why Lighting Espada(Sword) is doing so well also?

Well, anyways you be the judge. Here is your current leader's weapon what weapon type they were born from(if you cant tell already)

Women
    1.Twin Dagger
    2.Launcher
    3Twin Dagger

Men
    1.Sword
    2. Double Saber
    3.Launcher

Last edited by starwind75043; Oct 11, 2017 at 01:59 AM.

Women's side: not surprising, but no less disappointing. Weaponoid I voted for is in 6th.

All about presentation, trends and how every design played it's trump card.

Falco has worse presentation and in general plays it's ikemen/whiteknighthero card weaker than 1st place. 1st place is really good on presentation and exploiting "hero" trope (not class but archetype). 2nd place is beloved young pretty boy with edgy design, which is popular for a long time. It's also the reason why trap-like design takes 4th place. People love such things. 3rd place just has good presentation and exploits its strong point of over the top masculinity to the max, exaggerating and admitting it. And lack of competition for this niche makes it a winner.

Female choices are even more obvious. Top rankings occupied by lewd lolis wasn't a surprise. Even with weaker designs compared to some competition. Only non-lolis which reached higher standings have very strong designs and popular archetypes. Contestants with better designs but worse presentation or less popular archetypes got a lot less votes. And it's really sad, because many top rankers will look a lot worse in the game compared to some underrated designs.

Whole contest feels a bit unfair, because of how people will vote for characters and not for designs in question. At least for units we get somewhat sensible results. Though almost every unit has it's own strong points, so I am personally fine with anything in that regard. Though Loser units are one of the better ones (but more niche) and it's a good thing they are 2nd.