Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

People are trying to get Niren to win because she came out in 3rd last year. This is her second chance.

Didn't expect Shooting Drive at all, though. Dark horse?
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    People are trying to get Niren to win because she came out in 3rd last year. This is her second chance.

Didn't expect Shooting Drive at all, though. Dark horse?
    Proper Gothic Lolita fashion. Any previous attempts at it were subpar, or overpriced now. Adding something just as good to the pool benefits everyone.

I guess Clarita Visas onee-san wasn't lewd enough to rank any higher than 12th... I can't say I like any of the 3 at the top, but at least Shooting Drive isn't as stripperiffic as the others.

On the male side, I'm not even surprised by the top 3; Lightning Espada has a good design, Nox Kadina is edgy enough, while Final Impact seemed to be quite popular.

Falling like a black star…

Quote Originally Posted by Shirousagi View Post
    Falco has worse presentation and in general plays it's ikemen/whiteknighthero card weaker than 1st place. 1st place is really good on presentation and exploiting "hero" trope (not class but archetype).
    It's funny that you said this because Falco Flint and Lightning Espada have the same artist.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

RIP Ideal bow and Falco Flint, I love your designs but it seems it's not flashy enough to warrant attention. Still a good Top 3 for male tho

>Final impact in 3rd
    god bless
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    Women's side: not surprising, but no less disappointing. Weaponoid I voted for is in 6th.
    Same.
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

Of course Lavis is 3rd... better get your votes in to push that shit out. I don't even hate lewd, I found Bluesy more funny than anything, this is just a terrible mess of a design where I could barely even work out what I was looking at (due to a mix of the design itself and the colour choices).

There's a winner already? I thought the voting ends on Oct.25.

Quote Originally Posted by HardBoiledPapa View Post
    There's a winner already? I thought the voting ends on Oct.25.
    Yeah, these are just the midterm results; voting is not over.