Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I do think it is a bit harsh to say these threads are dumb. I believe they even sometimes unintentionally called things that eventually came true. For example, I recall around a year ago they were talking about a Falz Clan Vs ARKS and this would be how they would introduce PvP. People told them PvP would never be a thing and months later PvP was announced. Overall I feel these threads are a cool thought and could provide a small chuckle if anything. I apologize for going off topic. (´・ω・`)

Quote Originally Posted by エリュシオン View Post
    I do think it is a bit harsh to say these threads are dumb. I believe they even sometimes unintentionally called things that eventually came true. For example, I recall around a year ago they were talking about a Falz Clan Vs ARKS and this would be how they would introduce PvP. People told them PvP would never be a thing and months later PvP was announced. Overall I feel these threads are a cool thought and could provide a small chuckle if anything. I apologize for going off topic. (´・ω・`)
    wut

PvP has existed in obviously past games, the point was that Sega can never learn to balance things so PvP was something nobody really wanted yet you had others preach "IT'LL SAVE THE GAME GUYS" and look how it turned out, barely worth running unless you like it or got nothing else to do.

however OP has a thing for creating rather uh ludicrous thread topics before he came back which its always wishful thinking but wont happen

i blame the current status of the game for psow being so deader than usual

We going full hugbox now?
    FiliaMortis * SARA-013 * Kiyoko * Akane * Vikky * Mei * Alicia * Ophelia

Mattykins - Ship 02