Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Things that would improve the game for me

1 - add adjustment of weapon position in 360 angle

2 - weapon resting animation for running or standing + walking with weapon drawn. (Adding auto sheathe as optional)

3 - Having more than 1 weapon being shown while sheathed.

4 - Hanging on cliffs when the jump didnīt quite make it

5 - GRAPPLING HOOKS (Like fucking Samus)

6 - Old style maps ala PSU/PSO.

7 - 4 man EQ versions that offer higher rare drop chances and higher experience as reward

8 - Remove advanced classes in general and add Advanced weapons instead for all existing classes.

9 - Add Ultimate mode to all currently existing content. (Along with reskins)

10 - Add mini grenade machine gun PA for launchers

11 - Replace assault rifles with normal rifles. (combine the 3 hit per tick in a single shot that charges for a bit)
    Last edited by MightyHarken; Oct 4, 2017 at 09:18 PM.

1 agree
    2 agree
    3 maybe
    4 in some scenaries maybe
    5 it would require a big update
    6 pre sets maps no thanks ep4 did that awfully , have maps from old games yes
    7 if you mean for the rest of the raids yes , like deus esca and yamato execution yeah
    8 i dont thas gonna happen , i would be easier to unlock if braver count as strinking class too and bouncer as magic one at the same time ( range and strike for braver and strike and magic for bouncer)
    9 i really wish the ultimate quest could work as free fields
    10 thats a nice idea , the launcher need to be more reliable against bosses ( these are good vs minions and thats it )
    11 i dont think thats gonna happen

1 - Neat

2 - Hard to imagine a weapon resting animation for running but while walking + standing seems pretty easy enough. Characters could use a little more lifelike-ness to them.

3 - I'd love to have a Gunslash and my Sword visually present on my character where the Gunslash is treated like a sidearm.

4 - I don't think its possible to implement this in older maps.

5 - This would make traversing around Vegas WAY more convenient.

6 - Okay

7 - We only have 2 so far

8 - I highly doubt this will ever happen.

9 - I'm pretty sure all the planets will get an Ultimate version eventually, one at a time.

10- Sounds cool. It'd be thrown faster and have more distance.

11 - Okay

Lol, if the launcher PA seems a bit hard to imagine, take a look at this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xxi3w3Q866s

I've once created thread about LGBT here, and even I find this thread to be pointless.

You might consider looking for a whole separate game, some of those points require doubling assets of corresponding type.

1 - Yes

2 - Sure

3 - No (performance reasons)

4 - No (gameplay flow issues)

5 - No (gameplay flow issues)

6 - No

7 - Meh

8 - No (not that I like Hero any better)

9 - No

10 - Why

11 - No (you can have a ring do that instead, that changes weapon behavior)
    Do you have ANY bug in PSO2? Are you creating yet another thread about how you can't take screenshots, your game crashes, or textures are missing AGAIN? Do you NOT search the forum before asking? Then the L.A.W. FIX is for YOU!

It's EASY! Just go: Tweaker -> [!] button -> Other tasks -> Enable Large Address Aware, and you're DONE! Just remember to do it EVERY UPDATE!

Quote Originally Posted by MightyHarken View Post
    1 - add adjustment of weapon position in 360 angle

2 - weapon resting animation for running or standing + walking with weapon drawn. (Adding auto sheathe as optional)

3 - Having more than 1 weapon being shown while sheathed.

4 - Hanging on cliffs when the jump didnīt quite make it

5 - GRAPPLING HOOKS (Like fucking Samus)

6 - Old style maps ala PSU/PSO.

7 - 4 man EQ versions that offer higher rare drop chances and higher experience as reward

8 - Remove advanced classes in general and add Advanced weapons instead for all existing classes.

9 - Add Ultimate mode to all currently existing content. (Along with reskins)

10 - Add mini grenade machine gun PA for launchers

11 - Replace assault rifles with normal rifles. (combine the 3 hit per tick in a single shot that charges for a bit)
    -1- That would be great (especially for my *Staff of Replicant [Affection]). I don't know why they didn't do that already, this should be to hard to implement.

-6- If you mean maps where you have to kill all mobs in order to progress, then I totally agree. Being able to bypass any mob in PSO2 is too underwhelming.

-9- Would be awesome but that will probably never happen. That being said, I'm still waiting for ALL maps to be playable in XH and ALL EQ limited to 8 max.

PSO retro mode, make it happen!
    Name: シナンジュ
    Ship: 2
    Main Class: HERO
    "IT'S OVER, PSO2. I HAVE THE HIGH GROUND!" -MHW to PSO2

1/2 Not exactly the same, but Sega could stand to spice up the weapon drawing animations a bit. Perhaps instead of an insignia flashing behind you briefly for 13*+ weapons, you could pull them out of the ether or something?