Default Highest dps build for Gu/Hu?

No i dont mind being constantly in the air or jumping around

There's a "Recommended" button in the skill tree now, and Sega took the depth out of character building such that anything Recommended takes is usually good, and anything it doesn't take is a newbie trap that they didn't bother to buff or streamline after 5 years.

Not sure if that's the way to go Sega doesn't know their game

Are the "Recommended" builds actually any good? Is there any way to see the result of choosing the "Recommended" build without actually committing to it? And what does it do for classes like Bouncer or Force where there are distinct choices to be made (like between DB and JB, or between Fire, Ice, and Lightning)?
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

Afaik, it's the Ep4 main class trees here: http://pso2.jp/players/gameguide/tree/ with Fire/Light/Dark Fo

With the skill tree changes a couple weeks ago you don't even need to make choices anymore though. Dual weapon dual stance BO is more than possible. For BR they went with a Katana build and forgot about Bow which probably explains why Bow was the way it was at the start of Ep5.

The current trend is to make all classes go Hero mode and be able to everything except the noob traps like Dex Up. There's another skill tree change coming and on the 25th and with Average Stance becoming a passive skill I expect they'll make Weak Stance a 15SP and move Stance Charge outside of the stances, so dual weapon dual stance BR with Dex mag should be possible.

Still are you sure the recommended button wont fuck me over?

He gave you the link to Sega's skill tree. Click, check and see if it fits what you want.
    Arada - PSO2: Ship 10 - Techer - Team master of Odyssey

I really don't know how you could have a higher DPS than with this build for a GUnner/HUnter (using L/T-Machine Gun S. Up Ring of course). But as you were said, feel free to check the given information.