Default Would someone check over my builds?

It's been maybe five or six months since I've even launched PSO2, I've checked around through the megathreads to check some builds but I'm going in blind with nothing but my outdated information from episode 3(?). So if someone could just glance over these builds to see if they're still good for use then that'd be great. I know that the level cap isnt set but hopefully the points are assigned correctly. Thanks!

Fi/Hu

Fo/Te 1

Fo/Te 2

Te/Br

Ra/Hu

Br/Hu

I'm not trying to flat out ask for new builds, apologies if it seems like that, I just want to know if I should scrap all of my bookmarks and get some new builds.

Quote Originally Posted by Adamans View Post
    It's been maybe five or six months since I've even launched PSO2, I've checked around through the megathreads to check some builds but I'm going in blind with nothing but my outdated information from episode 3(?). So if someone could just glance over these builds to see if they're still good for use then that'd be great. I know that the level cap isnt set but hopefully the points are assigned correctly. Thanks!

Fi/Hu

Fo/Te 1

Fo/Te 2

Te/Br

Ra/Hu

Br/Hu

I'm not trying to flat out ask for new builds, apologies if it seems like that, I just want to know if I should scrap all of my bookmarks and get some new builds.
    FiHu - nothing major

FoTe - get Rod Shoot

TeBr - Banish PP cost was doubled while damage was halved. Rikauteri is dead. Attack Advance was nerfed to 35%. Try Te/Fi Chase with Wand Element if you still want to tech, but Techer still needs some work in Ep5.

Ra/Hu - looks ok

Br/Hu - looks ok

Thanks for the response, good to know nothing major has changed.

Personally I'd take Moving snipe since it got buffed significantly. PP save bullet is easy to maintain too so I like the free 20% PP cost reduction.

All you'd be losing is the generic R-atk up skills and 4 points in Tactics Trap, but half the effectiveness of Tactics is in the first point anyway.