Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 34
  1. #1

    Default Next Update (Video) 10/25/2017

    I play on PSO2 Ship 2 and my character is Cryska, feel free to send a friend request. PSO2 Ship2 キャラ名「Cryska」未プレイ時は基本的にロビークエストカウンター横に座ってます。見かけましたらお 気軽にフレ登録どうぞ。[Twitter: @maiilsonmoraiis]

  2. #2

    Default

    Wow kinda scummy of them to have a whole separate Persona outfit that just has a popped collar like it was in Ep 1. Oh well I look more forward to SG scratch than I ever will for MORE BQ UPDATES.

    If I end up making any crafting requests no doubt I'm going to see that Bluesy poster quite often.

  3. #3

    Default

    Can we upvote the hell of that guy in the comments who proposed a Meseta Quest?
    A must-read for any forum poster

  4. #4

    Default

    They remembered Cruel Throw lmao

  5. #5

    Default

    All I see is bluesy requiem. \_(ツ)_/

  6. #6

    Default

    UOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

    UOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

    UOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

    I KAN'T W8 4 DIZ!
    Name: シナンジュ
    Ship: 2
    Main Class: HERO
    Block: Any

  7. #7

    Default

    I'm still mad they aren't giving new mags for the braver/bouncer mag skill updates, going from 0 DEX to 200 is gonna be a hassle...

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kintama View Post
    I'm still mad they aren't giving new mags for the braver/bouncer mag skill updates, going from 0 DEX to 200 is gonna be a hassle...
    Crafted PA discs give 150 DEX points, so you just need 201 of those which is 67 full feedings, or you could go with the DEX Mini Devices for 252(?) Photon Spheres which can be used at anytime, even when the mag is full since they count as Mag Devices, not food.
    Wait at least 5 minutes before quoting me; I'll most likely edit my post within that time.

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Crafted PA discs give 150 DEX points, so you just need 201 of those which is 67 full feedings, or you could go with the DEX Mini Devices for 252(?) Photon Spheres which can be used at anytime, even when the mag is full since they count as Mag Devices, not food.
    The point i was making is that it was going to be a pain to go from a mag lvl 200 with 200 points on ATK to a mag with 200 on DEX, not from a lvl 0 mag...

  10. #10
    PSO2 Trope Curator Altiea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Jet Boots World
    Posts
    2,824

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kintama View Post
    The point i was making is that it was going to be a pain to go from a mag lvl 200 with 200 points on ATK to a mag with 200 on DEX, not from a lvl 0 mag...
    Why would you want to do that, though? Unless you have 10,000 Excubes you aren't using.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Calling upon the power of a fallen angel. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Blade Stabilizer-NT
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Trying to beat the random number god. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]

Similar Threads

  1. Next Update (Video) 02/22/2017
    By Maiillson in forum PSO2 General
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: Feb 22, 2017, 07:24 AM
  2. Next Update (Video)02/08/2017
    By Maiillson in forum PSO2 General
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: Jan 30, 2017, 05:22 AM
  3. Next Update (Video) 01/25/2017
    By Maiillson in forum PSO2 General
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: Jan 15, 2017, 07:59 PM
  4. Next Update (Video) 01/11/2017
    By Maiillson in forum PSO2 General
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: Jan 12, 2017, 09:27 PM
  5. Next Update (Video) 01/01/2017
    By Maiillson in forum PSO2 General
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Dec 22, 2016, 12:21 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •