Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Wow kinda scummy of them to have a whole separate Persona outfit that just has a popped collar like it was in Ep 1. Oh well I look more forward to SG scratch than I ever will for MORE BQ UPDATES.

If I end up making any crafting requests no doubt I'm going to see that Bluesy poster quite often.

Can we upvote the hell of that guy in the comments who proposed a Meseta Quest?

They remembered Cruel Throw lmao

All I see is bluesy requiem. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

UOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

UOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

UOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I KAN'T W8 4 DIZ!
    Name: シナンジュ
    Ship: 2
    Main Class: HERO
    "IT'S OVER, PSO2. I HAVE THE HIGH GROUND!" -MHW to PSO2

I'm still mad they aren't giving new mags for the braver/bouncer mag skill updates, going from 0 DEX to 200 is gonna be a hassle...

Quote Originally Posted by Kintama View Post
    I'm still mad they aren't giving new mags for the braver/bouncer mag skill updates, going from 0 DEX to 200 is gonna be a hassle...
    Crafted PA discs give 150 DEX points, so you just need 201 of those which is 67 full feedings, or you could go with the DEX Mini Devices for 252(?) Photon Spheres which can be used at anytime, even when the mag is full since they count as Mag Devices, not food.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Crafted PA discs give 150 DEX points, so you just need 201 of those which is 67 full feedings, or you could go with the DEX Mini Devices for 252(?) Photon Spheres which can be used at anytime, even when the mag is full since they count as Mag Devices, not food.
    The point i was making is that it was going to be a pain to go from a mag lvl 200 with 200 points on ATK to a mag with 200 on DEX, not from a lvl 0 mag...

Quote Originally Posted by Kintama View Post
    The point i was making is that it was going to be a pain to go from a mag lvl 200 with 200 points on ATK to a mag with 200 on DEX, not from a lvl 0 mag...
    Why would you want to do that, though? Unless you have 10,000 Excubes you aren't using.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]