Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

If you look at it in a cost/benefit way, a 100% triboost is not at all worth the time lost running free matches, unless you're specifically running for exp.

Quote Originally Posted by Gwyndolin View Post
    I sure hope so. The stamina system shouldn't have ever been a thing so good riddance if that's the case. Unfortunately we still have to weave in free buster quests to maintain the 100% rare boost for main, although fewer since one free buster will buff 2 main buster now. Like, why can't I just run advanced only if that's what I want to do without feeling penalized for not running crappy unrewarding free buster missions? Ugg...
    It's not just that, you still have to run Free Match anyway if you want any Buster Medal A for Omega Crystals and Sentence Receptor.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

It's just a system to help low-grade queuing. It doesn't do anything to help with people stuck in Grade 3 however...

Quote Originally Posted by Saagonsa View Post
    If you look at it in a cost/benefit way, a 100% triboost is not at all worth the time lost running free matches, unless you're specifically running for exp.
    Yeah you're right. I think I'll stick to just running main match for whatever I need to do because I'm not in dire need of buster medals or sentence receptor. Just really want to keep a set of buster weapons upgraded as far as they can in case Sega makes an upgrade of them feel mandatory.

It's still worth running Free Match for any CFs that call for an Excube drop.
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

So wasn't there mention of ult amdusica making a comeback late october, or did they put that off for later?

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    So wasn't there mention of ult amdusica making a comeback late october, or did they put that off for later?
    I believe they said they were thinking about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Masu View Post
    I believe they said they were thinking about it.
    No, they definitely said they were gonn try to bring back UQ Amd in the future, with an event that boosts the enemy strength in tandem with the RDR (think the Special Mission LQs at the end of EP4). What they said they were thinking about were NT versions of the Slave/Nemesis weapons.

What they need to do is bring back crafting sooner. I need 13* crafting like last week. ResidentSleeper.

I know they confirmed it during TGS but no dates were giving.

Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    What they need to do is bring back crafting sooner. I need 13* crafting like last week. ResidentSleeper.

I know they confirmed it during TGS but no dates were giving.
    why would you craft 13*?